Xtratime Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A couple of hours and on comes Espanyol. Guys! What happens if we lose? I will KILL myself, such an easy way to get a trophy! We can't waste it, especially since the Barcelona guys seem to be on really shi&ty form.

My pick: 1-2, but I didn't have a dream, so don't be too sure about it. :)

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
Very tense times. Maybe we should forfit 18 mins before the match because all of our team are Dutch, no that would be childish - no-one would do that (hmmmmm) :)

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LOL. Funny :) But seriously this is a really important game and we better not lose it. On the other hand WE have a habit of losing against the crap guys!

HALA Madrid!

Will Anelka finally get his chance? Just think, when Nic started from the first minute he did actually score (in Brazil); I know they were all lucky goals, but still he did his job! Is this the solution?

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
Anelka has to get a start soon cos at the moment too much pressure is on Raul.
Did you see Carlos' goal on the weekend, how cheeky can you get.

I think that we'll scrape it even though we should hammer them with the players we have.
Do you think Savio will start? Del Bosque took him off at half time on Sat after another poor display.

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Now this is a good question. Who do we play? My pick:
Casillas, the usual defense, And now the midfield?!
Geremi-Redondo-Ivan Helguera-McManaman
_____________OR!!!!!
Macca-Red&Hel-Baljic!
what do we do? Savio has to sit it out. On saturday his story is even worse, because Salgado got injured, Savio came on 5th minute and was take of 40 minutes later. Sad! I didn't see the Carlos goal, what was it like?

Up front I say: Raul & Anelka, but let the Frenchman do the running :)

S

·
0 Posts
I think Roberto carlos is in America so our defense is not good tonight. Salgado is alsop injured, so we have big problems.

Maybe Dorado will play/ or Aganzo?

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
Carlos scooped the ball over one players head turned inside of another and rifled a right footer home (keeper should have saved it but the skill before it was worthy of a goal).

·
Registered
7,935 Posts
63' Espanyol 1 - 0 Real Madrid..

Labas should I get you a knife ? ;)

Still enough time.. 1 goal and you go to the finals

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well of course we still have some time, but I'm all nervous here waiting for some kinda brakethrough. unfortunately I don't have the game live, so i don't even know if we're playing well or bad!?

D

·
0 Posts
Well that's it, second trophy out of reach :(

Still we have to fight for a CL place, and obviously the win the CL :)

I'll be in Barcelona at the Olympic Stadium on Saturday, I hope Real will get a revenge against Español !!!

HALA MADRID !

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
After tonight I gotta say it:

WE SUCK BIG TIME!!! :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Espanyol of all teams - they are cuh crap...I can't believe it.

·
Registered
7,935 Posts
Well first of all this stuff does not apply to the cup, okay Espanyol might be crap in the league but once they reach the semi finals they just cant let it slip, its like a dream, then how come Atletico Madrid are doing fine in the cup and are very close to the finals too? Its a chance of a life time for them, while you guys are used to cups and victories so your players dont give much..

Anyways your victory against Man United is the most important and a victory for a true soccer lover :)

There is always another year.

Good luck

·
Registered
7,095 Posts
Hi, I'm a Lazio fans, I just wondering how come you were beaten by Espanyol ? You beat MU IN OLD TRAFFORD !!!!

Anyway, good luck champs !!! I prefer seeing you get La Liga champion than Depor or Barca......

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
The story of our season mate. After beating Man U at old Trafford we fell 4-2 to Racing. I also take from the 0 score line that Mori had another bad game. :(

D

·
0 Posts
Funny how Real lost. First Real, who played crap throughout the whole CL this season, suddenly put on a dream show by beating MAn Utd 3-2, then Real favourites, are beaten by a team that has performed crap all season, Espanyol. No league, No Cup, well, I guess the CL has to be won, or Real won't be in Europe's Primera Competition next season.

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yup, the story of oyur season. I am so fuc*in dissapointed! I can't believe it!

Oh, and I heard we played well in the second half and actually Raul wasted the best opportunity in the 92 minute. Poor guy...

Now all we have to fight for is the CL. I really don't wanna think what will happen if...I can't even say it.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts