Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Everybody must be at the stadium to support the players that by the way need us.

Garrone this afternnon went to mugnaini to speak with the players and he told them good things.The society is with them,they must save sampdoria.

Probably next Sunday Iacopino and strada will play.Bellotto tried them on the trial.Maybe he read my lines.Finally!Iacopino will do a good match.I'm sure.
Bellotto tried even Jurcic on the defence :groan: :yuck: .Poor Bellotto.He's without hope.:rolleyes: He tried even the ancient Marcolin.

The players didn't answer to Garrone probably because they were shine,or because they were impressioned by the wealth of the manager.Only Flachi said some joke.:googly:

Garrone talked about the project of the stadium,but he told that he's waiting for the stabilization of the societary situation of bibini(genoa),because he'd like to work with them to realize the stadium.I'm not agree.:boxing: I hoped to see bibini (genoani=invidious) that had to pay to come inside OUR stadium.But by the way this fact,the sinergy between Genoa and samp for the stadium is an obvious and prevedible fact.

Next sunday the society will let pay less the tickets to call more people as possble to support samp.We will be thousands.

Messina come into our house.You 'll see what's will happen to you.Listening the doors("light my fire") I call you all to thestadium.We must be many.FORZA samp!

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
Where are Samp in Serie B? They were such a great team and now you rarely here of them. I wondered what there situation is now?

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've explained our situation to cedric in the thread "how it's possible",if you like you can read that,if you will want more details i'll be happy to explain you.

By the way oour situation is really sad.Serie C is near.
Just two points.Next matches are all direct matches.A final of championship with fire.
But i'm faithfull.:cool:

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
Okay thanks, I will check it out. Sad to see what is happening to the club. I hope you can turn things around :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts