Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is the thread that we should have now...

i know many forums already have this kind of thread for people discussiong their team about next season...while we are in the very important scudetto race, we still can talk about next season, rite??? this season has been very successful so i don't really expect a lot of changes next season (we don't need a lot of changes anyway)...so here are the players we should keep...

Goalkeepers:

*Toldo
*Fontana
*Moreau

i think we should keep all 3...toldo should be still our #1 keeper...but i think for season, we have to start giving more playing time for moreau as he is our future keeper...but fontana should still be our #2 option...no competition at all...next...

Defenders:

*J. Zanetti
*Cordoba
*Simic
*Ferrari
*Chivu
*Gresko
*Vivas
*Sorondo
*Ferraro
*Materazzi
*Serena/Bellini

not much changes BUT i want us to get ferrari back...he should be our third defender behind matrix and cordoba...on the right side, we have ferraro and vivas to backup j.zanetti...in the middle, we have matrix, cordoba, ferrari, simic, sorondo...and on the left side, we should buy chivu (a must buy!!!)...and we should have gresko as backup...and serena as third option...or like abdul has been saying...if we really got bellini, then our left back position would be a lot better...don't forget that chivu can play as central defender as well...so if he comes, that means we would have 6 CDs... :D:D:D not bad at all...

Midfielders:

*Dalmat
*Emre
*Okan
*Recoba
*Conceiçao
*C.Zanetti
*Di Biagio
*Guardiola
*Nicola Beati
*Seedorf

actually i want almost all midfielders to stay only except farinos...no offense but he is not good enough for serie A...so i guess it's time for him to go back to spain...anyway, i think our midfield is next to perfect...we have dalmat, okan, conceicao, and seedorf on the right side...recoba, dalmat on the left (not GULY!!!)...and c.zanetti, dibiagio, dalmat, emre in the middle...i m not so sure what position does beati play but i guess we should play him a little bit...also, i want us to get guardiola not only because he'd be free ( :D ) but also he can provide more leadership and he is a great defensive player...he is a better player than dibiagio...i think with him, our midfield will provide more toughness even if c.zanetti and dibiagio get a lot of yellow cards in each game.. :D:D:D i m not so sure if we need a left wing...i've heard a lot of rumors about doni coming...or kewell...or kily...if the only player that we have to give away is guly...then i'd say do it...otherwise, i say let cuper decide what he wants to do...

Strikers:

*Vieri
*Ronaldo
*Ventola
*Kallon
*Adriano

we simply need all 5 strikers just because we'll have to play a lot of tough games next season...we'll play in CL as well...so keeping 5 strikers should be what we have to do...nothing much but i just want these guys to stay healthy especially vieri and ronaldo...

so here is my lineup...

===========Toldo===========
J.Zanetti=Materazzi=Cordoba=Chivu
Dalmat=C.Zanetti=Guardiola=Recoba
========Vieri====Ronaldo=====

wow...this is a world class lineup....isn't it??? :eek:

Buy: Chivu and Guardiola
Sell: Guly and Farinos

and give me your comments and lineup... :D:D:D

·
Registered
770 Posts
KEEPERS

Francesco Toldo
Alberto Fontana

DEFENDERS

J.Zanetti
Cordoba
Chivu
Gresko
Vivas
Sorondo
Materazzi

MIDFIELDERS

Dalmat
Emre
Okan
Recoba
Conceiçao
C.Zanetti
Di Biagio
Aimar

ATTACKERS

Vieri
Ronaldo
Adriano
Ventola

·
Registered
5,928 Posts
The only players I would buy if I was Cuper for next season are Doni,Nesta and Chivu.

This is my team for next season.

GK:Toldo

RB:J.Zanetti CD:Nesta CD:Materrazi LB:Chivu

RM:Dalmt CM:C.Zanetti CM:Doni LM:Recoba

FC:Vieri FC:Ronaldo

·
Registered
920 Posts
I don't think we need to buy new players, maybe just a new left defender and it's all right.

Get 1 more good subtitute for our central defenders who doesn't get injured easily:D and get back Adriano, that's all;)

·
Registered
181 Posts
Toldo
Fontana
Moreau

J.Zanetti
Vivas
Materazzi
Cordoba
Chivu
Gresko
Sorondo
Blasi

Dalmat
Conceicao
Seedorf
C.Zanetti
Guardiola
DiBiagio
Emre
Recoba
RONALDINHO (??)

Ronaldo
Vieri
Adriano
Ventola
Kallon

___________________Toldo

J.Zanetti____Materazzi____Cordoba_____Chivu

Dalmat_____C.Zanetti______Guardiola____Recoba

_______________Vieri____Ronaldo

Then,
_______________Fontana

Vivas_____Sorondo_____Blasi_____Gresko

Conceicao___DiBiagio___Emre___Seedorf

____________Kallon____Adriano

RONALDINHO !!!!! CAN WE GET !!!!!

·
Registered
320 Posts
Goalkeepers:

Francesco Toldo
Alberto Fontana
Mathieu Moreau

I have no problem with Fontana being second keeper for another season. Afterall he has done good in the matches he has played for us this season I don't know who of Mathieu Moreau or Alex Cordaz should be loaned out cuz i have absolutely no information on either of them...

Defenders:

Javier Zanetti
Ivan Cordoba
Dario Simic
Fransesco Coco
Vratislav Gresko
Marco Materazzi
Gonzalo Sorondo
Pasquale Padalino
Nelson Vivas

I would like Coco to be added to our squad cuz i think that Recoba needs to be given a more free role on the midfield if he is to fullfill his full potential. He can, imo, only be given such a role if we buy a defensive rock for the leftback. The reason why i perfer Coco is that he is prooven in serie A.
I would like us to keep Padalino for another season. With the team we have now he is 5th choise and he will be used very little. The same would happen to Ferrari if we brought him back, and that would, imo, be a waste of his huge talent. I think we should give him another season in Parma.

Midfielders:

Stephane Dalmat
Clarence Seedorf
Cristiano Zanetti
Alvaro Recoba
Luigi Di Biagio
Belozoglu Emre
Okan Buruk
Pep Guardiola

I would like us to keep Di Biagio for another season. He might not be able to get a place in the starting eleven, but his experience will be worth a lot to some of our younger players.
I would also love to see Guardiola as an Interplayer. This player is one of the very best defensive playmakers in the world. Furthermore he is a very respected person who i think could bring even more harmony to our club.

Attackers:

Christian Vieri
Ronaldo
Ventola
Kallon
Adriano

Why not keep what we already have? We have a striker who is maybe the best in the world and we have another striker who potentially could be even better As reserves for these 2 superstars we have 3 VERY talented strikers who could all turn out to be superstar

And here is the lineup:

-------------------Toldo--------------------

J.Zanetti---Matrix-----Cordoba------Coco

Dalmat---C.Zanetti---Guardiola---Recoba

--------------Vieri------Ronaldo------------

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
Our first Priority is a leftback! so we should get Chivu, however if Real Madrid gets him, Carlos will fall in our hands once again. Now we most offload lots of Midfielders, if we are going to get Guardiola I dont see the Need for dibiagio, we also have Farinos, Guly and Conceicao who must go.

I would bring Eriberto as our Right wing the man is partly responsible for chievo's success and he wouldnt be so expensive. Our left wing should be Recoba but we need to sign a reliable left wing, in case of Injuries to Ronaldo and Vieri, so Recoba moves up front and we have a good back up.

Another problem is, we should make space for Dalmat and Emre they are too good to be left in the bench, and we also have C Zanetti, who is essential under Cuper tactics.

We must buy lots of quality subs in defense as well. We cant allow Gigi to be starting more games as a CB not that he sucks but come on Inter is powerfull enough to have a deluxe sub!

Strikers I would sell Ventola while he is Worth something, call up altobelli, Bring back Adriano and we should be fine.

None of thise will matter, I'm willing to bet Moratti will sing a player that has a great World Cup performance, even if we have depth in whatever position that guy plays.

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
I'd want nothing more then Chivu and if it's anyone who impresses Morratti during the World Cup, i'll be hoping that it's Ronaldinho Gaucho. This kid is the real deal and it's nice to see Pravesh agrees with me. :)

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
If we are planning to buy Ronaldinho...then i hope he will fix he´s teeth before.:D ...he really looks like a horse when he is smiling.:D

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Well I think our team is already strong....We only need some wing players both defenders and midfielder.......

TOLDO

Zanetti
Materazzi
Cordoba
Chivu

Beckham
C.Zanetti
Vieira (because he's the best !)
Pires (Recoba haven't convince me he's a left winger)

Ronaldo
Vieri

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
beckham?? vieira?? pires??? my prediction is that beckham will stay at man utd...vieira might leave arsenal but probably to real... i guess pires will stay with arsenal...we are not going to get these guys anyway...

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
I don't really think you need anyone, to me that is one of the top teams in the world. Maybe trying to buy a few defenders, but that is it. Your midfield and attack is awsome.

·
Registered
155 Posts
We don´t need an old timer like Pep Guardiola, DiBi and C.Zanetti make a perfect duo. Our weakest link is in D-fens, we really need badly a world class left side defender and also a world classa central defender. We don´t need any new midfielders or strikers. Just think about it, we already have Ronaldo, Bobo, Chino, Ventola, Kallon and we can also get back Adriano. In midfield we have Seedorf, Zanetti, DiBi, DALMAT, Conceicao, Emre and (Chino). I say we buy Cannavaro to partner Matrix in defense and Cordoba could play as a left back.

This could be a killer starting eleven:

-----------------------Toldo-----------------------

J.Zanetti---Cannavaro--Matrix-----Cordoba

Dalmat---C.Zanetti--------DiBi--------Recoba

--------------Vieri------Ronaldo------------------

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
I think this could be a killer starting eleven:

Code:
                           Toldo

J.Zanetti    Nesta/Cordoba      Matrix    Cordoba/Chivu/Coco

Doni     C.Zanetti      Emre       Dalmat

Vieri          Ronaldo
biggest Buys:
one defender: Nesta, Chivu or Coco
one wing: Doni...or maybe Marchionni? :)

biggest Sell: Recoba, Seedorf, Gresko and Sorondo

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Tritolo said:
biggest Buys:
one defender: Nesta, Chivu or Coco
one wing: Doni...or maybe Marchionni? :)

biggest Sell: Recoba, Seedorf, Gresko and Sorondo
i heard we are still after nesta...but this time, we offered matrix, adriano and 30m...not cordoba...would u make this trade???

chivu or coco...doesn't matter...we just need one good left back...

i wouldn't sell recoba and gresko...i'd probably keep seedorf...but sorondo??? seems like he is not serie A material.. :(

btw, can doni play right wing??? marchionni is good but would parma sell him???

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
Carson35 said:

i heard we are still after nesta...but this time, we offered matrix, adriano and 30m...not cordoba...would u make this trade???

i wouldn't sell recoba and gresko...i'd probably keep seedorf...but sorondo??? seems like he is not serie A material.. :(

btw, can doni play right wing??? marchionni is good but would parma sell him???
We shouldnt buy Nesta in that price..of course not.

I think i would sell atleast Recoba...he is good, but we have Vieri, Ronaldo etc... and Recoba is soooo expensive man to keep around...and he has shown us he aint that good in left wing and we and expecially he dont wanna sit on the bench.

I dont know can Doni play left wing or not, but if he cant then he just play in right and Dalmat at left....about Marchionni...i think we can get him if we loan example Adriano to them, but i dont think this willl happen.

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i like doni...he is a prolific scorer as a midfielder...if we sell recoba, i guess we probably should take a look at him although i believe that he'd go to juventus...if not doni, how about kily??? he is another left wing i like...

i think if lazio make the CL, they probably won't sell nesta...IMO, i'd go for Lucio coz he is younger and exciting to watch... :cool: but i heard that leverkusen is not gonna sell him... :mad:

·
Registered
429 Posts
Sell Chino? That is outrageous! Wut more do you ask from the man? With Cuper his teamplay has improved, he doesn't tend to do everything on his own and he isn't complaining neither on the pitch or outside it. And there is noone, I repeat, No player around that has the combination of, extremly sensitive left foot, brutaly blistering pace with ball and ability to do hard dribbles in high speed. How can anyone that that watches Intergames regularly, want him to be sold? :confused: :eek:

It's not his fault that he has gresko behind himself. :cool:

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
Yeah i know that sounds outrageous, but i meant if Cúper will play Recoba as a striker, then what? We both know that if Vieri and Ronaldo are in form they will be at starting line-up next season...right?
So..where is Recoba then? at the bench...right? I think he would and he will complain then if we doesnt use him...right?
And he is too expensive/good player to sit on bench.

But of course if "we" (read Cúper) will use Recoba as a winger...then it is another story. In this year, he hasnt been so impressive in winger and i dont know if he wanna play that position at all? Are we gonna buy Doni? If so...where is he gonna play if Recoba is he´s place?
There is too many if´s there i know, but this was just what i thought...and i like Recoba too.

BTW: and of course Guly must go back to Milan. :)

1 - 20 of 86 Posts