Xtratime Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, this is the first picture they showed us...

Some one showed a possible home shirt few months ago and this one looks like it.

typical Reebok! :fero:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
This is very frustrating!! How many 'peeks' are they going to give us before they show us an overview of the thing?!?

Next they'll be showing us a quarter of the badge or the shorts strings...

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Red Mist said:
This is very frustrating!! How many 'peeks' are they going to give us before they show us an overview of the thing?!?

Next they'll be showing us a quarter of the badge or the shorts strings...
Damned right this is frustating!!!

·
Registered
619 Posts
Why the hell are we going to play in pink?!:mad:

·
Registered
9,967 Posts
Can anyone tell me... what is the big deal about showing everyone any team's kit for the season? Is it because this revolutionary kit provides players more comfort, more control, more stretch, more 'air', more chances to score, more whatever? The only reason I can think of is phoney kits will appear once these new "Reebok" kits comes out, but it will eventually. By keeping us in suspense like this is no fun, and the excitement wears thin after a while. Come on, Reebok or whoever, it is not as if not revealing the kit will ensure that we stay ahead of the competition. What competition?

paw:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Exactly .... Umbro and Adidas never do that...and I would much prefer them to be our shirt sponsors...was gutted when Reebok won the deal ....

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
another 2 photos: :D

Meanwhile, you might want to know something about the away shirt too...

Liverpool have revealed the club's new away shirt is a dark grey/black and white number and will be released with the new home kit on July 4.
The new away shirt has white sleeves with a dark main body while the new home strip is in the traditional red with white trim but, unlike the last shirt, does not have a collar.
The design of the new home top is again very plain and the neck design is almost identical to the one that featured on the home top Liverpool wore when they last won the league in 1990.

I wonder how the away kit looks like...

Attachments

·
Registered
9,967 Posts
Wow. It was indeed revolutionary.:rolleyes: :D

Ok, I shall cut away all my nonsense. But this jersey is nothing new. We have seen all the different designs over the past seasons, but except with a change in trimmings here and there (if there are, in the first place), it remains the same. :) Kudoes to the club for not wanting fans to splash out obsence sums of money for new kits.:D Unlike some clubs...

paw;)

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
The crest is coloured which is nice but still in the centre...

I would have much prefered it to be golden and on the left

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well, Liverpool home kit is red shirt + red short + red socks... so, how can you change the design with only 1 color for the home kit? I think Reebok must have used all their brains to design the kit for Liverpool... :D

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Arthro Enas said:

Great! He must be our new goalkeeper... :D
I prefer the one in the pepsi advertisement ...the one who saved from Raul with his body and called Beckham and co. amateurs

1 - 16 of 16 Posts