Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Sorry, but that piece of gear doesn´t look appealing at all imho, although it might beat this years away kit:yuck: :D ;) !

·
MoMo
6,835 Posts
I don't like it at all. It looks like a Galatasaray jersey more than a Valencia one. The stripes look okay but the HUGE Toyota logo in the middle looks ridiculous! :yuck:

Well, I guess I'll be getting the home jersey next season! ;)

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Do any of you already have some shirts and which year, home or away? I don´t have any, but I certainly get one once they offer something better than this years or this "Gala" shirt. I´d like the next year home shirt to be all white, something like 02-03!

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
Well, this is the second shirt colours of the whole life until the modern brand times. I've seen Valencia winning titles with the Valencian flag as shirt. It couldn't be nice... but one thing is for sure: it is full of meaning to valencian people.

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The stripes look okay but the HUGE Toyota logo in the middle looks ridiculous!
You are right MoMo about the logo being too big. That would be the only (small) drawback for me. Otherwise, I love it!
Well, this is the second shirt colours of the whole life until the modern brand times. I've seen Valencia winning titles with the Valencian flag as shirt. It couldn't be nice... but one thing is for sure: it is full of meaning to valencian people.
You're right Koeman4!
Do any of you already have some shirts and which year, home or away?
I have a bunch, but the earliest one I have is from the 1979-1980 season, almost like this one, but without the advertisement! ;) :)
As a matter of fact, you can see a picture of the old shirt at the following site: Old Valencia Shirts

Ziad

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
though i find the colour a bit too "sharp", i like it very much. nike's design this year is great while madrid's addidas is boring and old-fashioned at all.

as koeman said, it is still nice as they are valencia's colours. and the shirts without ad always look better.

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
too sharp...i don't really like it...

·
Registered
394 Posts
bring back the Luanvi tops! the nike ones are rubbish and boring.

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
Setzer said:
Am I the only one who actually likes it?:D
I like it, it uses the colours of the Pais Valencià. It's the historical shirt and I think football has to keep its traditions.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts