Xtratime Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know or want to share there reaction to next season????

Do you think any players will go? retire? stay? come in??? :)

Im still hoping for the best on Mr. Nesta, but i do wish Cuper would have fight more for Pablo Sorin of Argentina, he is a really good player... :(

I also hope that we can replace Ronaldo, so we can have some Veiri____ mania!!!!

Ronaldo is good, but is just not a player so much committed to his Club, but rather his injury and his NT :(

·
Registered
920 Posts
Listen: it's not time to think about the next season yet!

It depends on how the current season ends: if we win the scudetto I don't think our team will be changed so much, for example I think that the players we have know will get more credit.

Just one name: Cordoba : if Inter wins I am sure he will stay, if not in my opinion he will surely be put in the negotation to get someone like Nesta or Cannavaro...

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
yeah...let's talk about next season later...i also want to talk about 'the best game of the season' later...there were some games in my mind like INTER vs. Leicester City (2nd leg)...Valencia vs. INTER (2nd leg)...INTER vs. Roma....INTER vs. Juventus...Milan vs. INTER...let's have a vote later... :)

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nothing can out best the Roma vs. Inter game! ;) that was ultimately brilliant!! Just Brilliant! :D

And the Milan derby was also something to look at! We put bad taste in Milans mouth and i love it!

·
Registered
23,829 Posts
Well, I think Inter needs to recruit a new physio. The amount of injuries we´ve had this season is ridiculous.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
REMOVE RONALDO!!! : )

WE NEED SOMEONE LIKE DAVIDS TO FILL IN!!!! :D

DID YOU SEE THAT LOUSY PLAY?!?!?! WE COULD HAVE ON THE GAME! DAMMIT!!!!

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
You think we need Davids? :howler: Did you seen him play this season? :howler:
And i think Ronaldo played very good and i hope we will keep him.:hopefull:

·
Registered
45,343 Posts
Kappa: You think that Ronaldo should go based on the last game? There were some good signs in his play. He seems to be regaining his speed now. I think we should keep him. But on one condition: If it is true that he has been copping an attitude towards Inter (and there does appear to be grounds for believing so), he needs to lose it. We know he's the phenomenon, so there's no point in letting him go unless there is no way to have a real team with him around.

As for Davids, I don't think we need him at all. We already have what Vieri described as a 'beast' in our midfield - CRISTIANO ZANETTI. He MUST stay. I wouldn't trade him for anyone else in the world. Great goal last night, btw.

Sigge: You think we should let Cordoba go? In my opinion, he is one of the best defenders around. If you think you should let him go because of a couple of mistakes, you should remember how Nesta played against Roma. Doesn't make him a bad player though, does it?

Cordoba may not have the height, but he's got rockets in his legs that can make him out-jump the best of them. He's also got the determination and concentration at the back. And he's extremely disciplined. I think that he should definitely stay.

Carson: You mean Ipswich Town, don't you? That 2nd leg is up there with our best matches of the season.

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Firdaus said:
Carson: You mean Ipswich Town, don't you? That 2nd leg is up there with our best matches of the season.
yes... :embarass: i meant ipswich... :D:D:D

·
Registered
831 Posts
Firdaus i agree with EVERY thing u said about R9, Cordoba, CZ

the ipswitch match ...
that should be used to teach teams how to keep ball possesion !:D .... i remember EMRE was on fire with his passes in this match !, he even impressed the english commentators with his passing

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
bluesun said:
One thing is for sure, Guly has to leave next season!
can't agree with u more...but guly is probably the worst player in serie A....who would want him???

1 - 13 of 13 Posts