Xtratime Community banner
1 - 20 of 152 Posts

·
Registered
5,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok this season is already bullshit and i cant wait for it to finish, we have to make changes for the next season..alot of changes actually because we will not survive like this

out:
franco
pablo
perea
ujafalusi
hettinga
pernia
maxi
raul garcia

in:
riesgo/asenjo
juanito
lopo
ze castro come back from depor
salcido
senna
guti yes he would be ****ing great with us
cazorla

i think with this team it will be ****ing great insted of this crap we are seeing now, what do my friends here think??

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
It seems you already signed Pedro Leon and Asenjo

but first we need to know who will be the coach

·
Registered
44,378 Posts
Asenjo is definitely on his way to Atlético, especially since his girlfriend lives in Madrid and Leo Franco has almost struck a deal with Galatasaray at this point. He'd be the first choice while the club wants Coupet to fullfil his contract and David de Gea would be loaned out to another Primera División outfit in order to get some playing time at this level. Asenjo would cost somehwere around €5,5-6 million and that's pretty much a steal for such a talented goalkeeper, but I'm still very torn as we've got de Gea who's coming through the ranks and is an excellent goalkeeper already.

There's nothing about Pedro Léon and I'd rather have Eliseu who's a lot cheaper and would fit in better at Atlético.

This is what I'd do at this point when it comes to Atlétis summer transfers, even though it's a tad bit early.

Sell/release
-Leo Franco (GK)
-Giourkas Seitaridis (RB)
-Pablo (CB)
-Mariano Pernía (LB)
-Tomáš Ujfaluši (CB, RB)
-Maxi Rodríguez (RW)
-Maniche (CM)
-Cléber Santana (CM)
-José Antonio Reyes (RLW)
-Luis García (RLW, SS)

Buy/promote
-Asenjo (GK) for €5,5 million
-Keko (RW, AMC)
-Koke (DM, CM) although I'd like to see him feature for Atléti B on a regular notice, he's only 17 years old and needs playing time in order to develop.
-A first choice CB (has to be good positionally, good in the air so he can be a compliment to Perea)
-A first choice RB
-A first choice LB
-A first choice RW
-Rubén Ramos (ST) to shift between Atlétis first team and Atléti B.

Bring back from loan
-José Manuel Jurado (AMC)

Loan out
-Juan Valera (RB, RW)
-David de Gea (GK)

Players to be given a chance during pre-season
-Paco Regalón (CB, 1987)
-Jorge Pulido (CB, 1991)
-Keko (RW, AMC, 1991)
-Koke (DM, CM, 1992)
-Cedric (RW, 1992)
-Germán Pacheco (RW, AMC, SS, 1991)
-Borja González (ST, 1992)

·
Registered
3,891 Posts
Zoric...we cannot afford another revamp to the backline. Think we should and will retain Ufo. Probably Pablo on his way out, but nobody is going to buy him. And I don't understand why you want Maxi out.

For me the list will be:

Sell/Release:
Franco --seems to be on his way out
Seita
Maniche
Pablo
Pernia
Luis Garcia
Reyes
Cleber
Jurado

Buy:
Banega --renegotiate a cheaper price with Valencia
Asenjo --if Leo leaves
Jesus Gamez
Pedro Leon --better than Eliseu

I will fill in others as and when I can recollect some names.

·
Registered
44,378 Posts
Atlético could make some good money by selling Maxi, he isn't a winger and that's why I'd happily take someone who's more suited to play in that position, Maxi obviously isn't.

I'd take Eliseu over Pedro León, both are good players, but I think this club needs someone like Eli with pace on the flank. Heck, we could give Keko a fair chance right of way instead of buying wingers, but what I'm trying to say is that I want our wingers to be a keypart of our game. Jurado is more of an attacking option and could easily fill that attacking midfield role if he's given some time while Banega is more of a player who plays deeper.

The main objective should be to revamp the back-four, they have been beyond horrendous this year and I'd keep Perea and Antonio alongisde Heitinga. Ufo has not been very good and we've allowed a grand total of 54 goals so far this season. That's horrendous.

I don't think Jesús Gámez is anything special either, I'd rather take César Azpilicueta who's a perspective and good defender who can play on the right wing as well.

Most important of all; we need a good coach, not another mediocre guy who has no balls and visions. Someone who has a clear thought about how Atléti should be playing, organized football that is.

·
Registered
44,378 Posts
You can send Ujfalusi,Maxi and Raul Garcia over to Istanbul any day you want. :D:thumbsup:
Raúl García is still a young player and he'll probably stay at the club, but you can get Luis García. He could join Harry Kewell and they would reunite at Gala

:D

·
Registered
3,891 Posts
I'd take Eliseu over Pedro León, both are good players, but I think this club needs someone like Eli with pace on the flank. Heck, we could give Keko a fair chance right of way instead of buying wingers, but what I'm trying to say is that I want our wingers to be a keypart of our game. Jurado is more of an attacking option and could easily fill that attacking midfield role if he's given some time while Banega is more of a player who plays deeper.
Eliseu might have pace, but will be another headless chicken to our club.

·
Registered
44,378 Posts
Eliseu might have pace, but will be another headless chicken to our club.
He's actually really good at getting into spaces, but I think many players fail at Atléti because we're lacking a midfielder who can hold onto the ball and make those decisive passes.

No problem, he's welcome too.:D
Mate, he's a disaster these days.

·
Registered
12,992 Posts
Bro it's Galatasaray we're talking about :D

Kewell couldnt play 2 games in row due injuries before he signed for us and with us, he missed like 3-4 games and played the rest of them. Baros scored 0 goals with Portsmouth last season and with us, he already scored 20 goals. :D

He was a very solid player in his Liverpool days, Im sure he'l find his form back eventually.

·
Registered
44,378 Posts
Not everyone can pan out like Milan, but I'm pretty sure Luis would be another Meira :D

The explanation to Baroš form is spelled: LINCOLN.

·
Registered
12,992 Posts
Not everyone can pan out like Milan, but I'm pretty sure Luis would be another Meira :D

The explanation to Baroš form is spelled: LINCOLN.

You're a smart brate. :D

I havent seen Garcia at Ath. Madrid yet but he has been solid in some Liverpool-games, I tought he'd refind himselve when he came back to spain. Its a shame.

ps. has Ujfalusi been poor too? He was good with Czech NT and Fiorentina, I tought he did OK. Maybe you guiys shouldve partnerd him up with a decent defender instead of pure garbage like Heitinga.

·
Registered
44,378 Posts
Well, Heitinga isn't playing as a CB and he can't really be blamed for Ufos horrendous form, it's probably more Pablos fault, but then again. Heitinga is a decent fullback, he can do something the whole back four doesn't know; Pass the ball.

The rest just hoof the ball to Kun and Forlán.

1 - 20 of 152 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.