Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some next season related news which I've come across:

* Beitar will buy Aganzo from Santander for approx. 800K Euro, excluding his wage costs. Aganzo is currently on loan for 100K.

* Fernandes and Leroy are already signed for next season. N'sumbo and Mitreski will remain only if they play well until the end of the season.

What players will leave Beitar in your opinion, if any? While most players would like to secure a regular starter spot a good money offer might tempt them to stay. My main candidates here are Haliva (who is loaned from Beer-Sheva anyway), Afek and Asulin.

·
Registered
12,771 Posts
Raanan said:
Some next season related news which I've come across:

* Beitar will buy Aganzo from Santander for approx. 800K Euro, excluding his wage costs. Aganzo is currently on loan for 100K.

* Fernandes and Leroy are already signed for next season. N'sumbo and Mitreski will remain only if they play well until the end of the season.

What players will leave Beitar in your opinion, if any? While most players would like to secure a regular starter spot a good money offer might tempt them to stay. My main candidates here are Haliva (who is loaned from Beer-Sheva anyway), Afek and Asulin.
Fernandes, Aganzo and Leroy will certainly stay. Like you said N´Sombo and Mitreski will all depend on their performance i believe N´Sombo is having good appearances, Mitreski is good, but is receiving too much cards.
Afek and Asulin are starters in any other team in Israel so i believe they won´t be content with the reserves. A probable destiny would be Maccabi Haifa or Maccabi Tel Aviv, for both of them, specially Asulin with Caanen.

·
Registered
2,306 Posts
I think N'Sombo will be gone. They will want to use his foreign spot to get another defender. Probably haliva also. I think the team we see know will be the core for Betar for the next 2-3 years.

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
The thing that im anxious and panicky about is the fact that Beitar have 5 foreigners.....

Im thinking they will call 2 more players and drop one....
but if not..they will leave it as is...

Right now, leroy is good...but where is the goals that he made in RC lens..how come he is not scoring..
mitreski is not only the king of Makedonia..but also the king of red cards.... :D

so i think we will have to do something..
and i cant belive Aganzo is suposed to get the term sold out..this guy had 2 good games and one AMAZING goal...and thats worth 800K euros....

·
Registered
7 Posts
My team for next season:

Korenfine must remain the goalkeeper for his last year. in 2007-2008 we can get Awat to replace him or maybe even Almadon.

Ziv is the 2nd best left back in Israel after Keisi and he must stay at that position. Denin is a nice replacement when needed.

In the right flank we probably should buy Haliva because we don't have a better right back in Israel. another option is to put Afek as an RB but he will probably sign for Hapoel next year, maybe a trade between him and Paintsil will be a smart idea.

The center-backs will be Ben Yosef and another foreigner, not Igor Mitresky which is a nice player but i don't think that he will be able to give us what we need in order to succeed in Europe. If i was Fernandes i would probably try to sign players like Tchato, Kalla or maybe even Rotchen or some other Argentinian (Collocini :eekani: ).
the replacements would be Amsalem (Beitar's Maldini),Hudida, Sasson and we should get Ze'ev Haimovich - he is the best young center-back in Israel.

In the right flank of the mifield we have Jerome Leroy so were good.
in the left - Fabrice Fernandes, for me the best player in Israel.
The replacements will be Bruchian and Afek (?) at the right, Azo and Melikson at the left. and i haven't even mentioned Zandberg because i think he is not needed and i'm sure that he won't come to Beitar to seat on the bench.

In the center of the pitch we have Gal Alberman and Mazuwe N'sumbo.
Alberman will stay at the 1st 11 but we must let N'sumbo go so we can free up space for another foreigner at the right flank of the defence and sign a good israeli DMC instead - the options are Idan Tal and maybe Tal Banin, i guess Banin will sign for us because both sides want it to happen real bad. we have some nice subs in that position : Malichi, Moyal, Sasson is a DMC in origin and Mor Efraim. maybe we should try and get Tamir Cohen for the team and use Malichi as a card in a possible deal with Maccabi Petach Tikva for Omer Golan.

And last but not least , the 2 players that should play upfront are King David (Aganzo if you didn't get it) and Omer Golan / Shlomi Arbeitman.
we should loan out Ben-Shoshan and try to buy Toto Tamuz and leave him in Petach Tikva for 1 year loan. Asulin and Itzhaki will provide nice cover up for the 2 striker positions.

So , to some it all up, my first 11 next year will be:
Kornfine; Ziv, Ben Yosef, FGN, FGN; Fernandes, Banin, Alberman, Leroy;
Aganzo, Golan.

Not too many changes from the team we have today, which is good enough to take the championship but not to succeed in europe.

Yalla Beitar !!!

·
Registered
2,306 Posts
Shir19 said:
My team for next season:

Korenfine must remain the goalkeeper for his last year. in 2007-2008 we can get Awat to replace him or maybe even Almadon.

Ziv is the 2nd best left back in Israel after Keisi and he must stay at that position. Denin is a nice replacement when needed.

In the right flank we probably should buy Haliva because we don't have a better right back in Israel. another option is to put Afek as an RB but he will probably sign for Hapoel next year, maybe a trade between him and Paintsil will be a smart idea.

The center-backs will be Ben Yosef and another foreigner, not Igor Mitresky which is a nice player but i don't think that he will be able to give us what we need in order to succeed in Europe. If i was Fernandes i would probably try to sign players like Tchato, Kalla or maybe even Rotchen or some other Argentinian (Collocini :eekani: ).
the replacements would be Amsalem (Beitar's Maldini),Hudida, Sasson and we should get Ze'ev Haimovich - he is the best young center-back in Israel.

In the right flank of the mifield we have Jerome Leroy so were good.
in the left - Fabrice Fernandes, for me the best player in Israel.
The replacements will be Bruchian and Afek (?) at the right, Azo and Melikson at the left. and i haven't even mentioned Zandberg because i think he is not needed and i'm sure that he won't come to Beitar to seat on the bench.

In the center of the pitch we have Gal Alberman and Mazuwe N'sumbo.
Alberman will stay at the 1st 11 but we must let N'sumbo go so we can free up space for another foreigner at the right flank of the defence and sign a good israeli DMC instead - the options are Idan Tal and maybe Tal Banin, i guess Banin will sign for us because both sides want it to happen real bad. we have some nice subs in that position : Malichi, Moyal, Sasson is a DMC in origin and Mor Efraim. maybe we should try and get Tamir Cohen for the team and use Malichi as a card in a possible deal with Maccabi Petach Tikva for Omer Golan.

And last but not least , the 2 players that should play upfront are King David (Aganzo if you didn't get it) and Omer Golan / Shlomi Arbeitman.
we should loan out Ben-Shoshan and try to buy Toto Tamuz and leave him in Petach Tikva for 1 year loan. Asulin and Itzhaki will provide nice cover up for the 2 striker positions.

So , to some it all up, my first 11 next year will be:
Kornfine; Ziv, Ben Yosef, FGN, FGN; Fernandes, Banin, Alberman, Leroy;
Aganzo, Golan.

Not too many changes from the team we have today, which is good enough to take the championship but not to succeed in europe.

Yalla Beitar !!!
Pantsil and Ziv at the corners would be great. But Pantsil could find himself playing in the Premiership or Bundesliga if he impresses in the World Cup.

I agree that they need a foreign center back, but I am not sure if they should get rid of Mitrevski. But if they can get someone better then they should do it.

I like Golan up front with Aganzo. But I don't think Tamir Cohen would go to Betar if he is not in the first team. He will most likely stay at Maccabi.

I like bringing in Tamuz. But i think Itzhaki should be loaned out and Tamuz should be the reserve striker with Assulin. Itzhaki is at a point where he needs to play, like Ashdod, Hap/Macc PT, or Bnei Yehuda. Tamuz, who is still raw, can learn a lot from wathcing, playing with, and practicing with Betar's veteran foreigners.

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'd love to see Paintsil also, as for Coloccini...I wish. :)

I think we shouldn't make any move in the midfield, maybe replace N'sumbo with a really good defensive midfielder (Lucien Mettomo?) but nothing else. Zandberg is excellent but I'd rather stick to our current crope of players, Itzhaki and Melikson are two talents but with so many midfielders the competition is increasing and that's not good for them. Afek is very likely to leave IMO - He has been left out of Fernandez's squad once again. But I don't see him going anywhere on cheap, only Grant would be interested and Arkady isn't going to sell cheap to his old rival Leviev. :)

BTW welcome Shir I hope we see more posts from you in the near future. :)

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Shir a female?

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Shir19 said:
Thank you Raanan.
You may remember me from the old Tapuz forum, back in the days :)
Yes I do :)

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
A message to Avraham Grant

Get your hands off our players!

First they said he was after Itzhaki, and now it's Asulin who is linked with Hapoel. Unlike Itzhaki, Asulin is not 100% owned by Beitar so this means a possible deal with Hertzeliya is on the cards for Grant's team. Now I know it might be a load of crap rumour but I am seriously pissed with all these news and something tells me that where's there's fire, there's also smoke. We should do everything possible to forbid Asulin from going there, even if it means keeping him on the bench for a year for all I care.

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
So assuming half the team does not wear red and train in Wolfson next year, Tal Banin is very close to his old buddy Fernandez lately. It was said on Reshet Bet Fernandez has also asked Giora Shpigal to become our new youth team general manager. Banin will be offered a contract that includes joining the coaching staff after retirement. Thoughts? Do we need Banin?

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
With the recent mess around Idan Tal's future in Haifa I would say having Tal instead of N'sumbo would be brilliant. Fernandez said his philosophy is that a good team needs to base itself around quality wide players (Leroy, Fernandes). I agree with that. So if we let N'sumbo go we should go for a quality leftback, a foreigner. Leonard or whoever else, that's what Fernandes was trying to get before he went to the Fernandes option anyway.

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
I like that idea. M'soumbo is good. And I think Tatuana will go with him as well..possibly to Hapoel TA or Mac. Haifa.

From what i know, Idan tal rejected the current offer for 250,000 a year. Pretty sad..i mean..its a good deal in all, but its a 5 year contract and he is going to get paid lower after 2 years....
i mean.... yea...good move, but it would made sense if it was 5 years ago :D

Idan Tal would fit the Beitar line up pretty well....
and Davidovitch is also leaving Mac. Haifa as well, to Hapoel TA

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Tutuana has been officially released and will be going back to his home in France soon.

Meanwhile, Barak Itzhaki and Amit Ben Shoshan's agent has agreed new 4 year deal for both players with the management. The contract signing will occure in the next few days.

·
Registered
12,771 Posts
Tutuana doesn´t have the level of Aganzo alright, but he is still a good player and he could play in any other team in Ligat Ha´Al.

·
Registered
2,306 Posts
berko said:
Tutuana doesn´t have the level of Aganzo alright, but he is still a good player and he could play in any other team in Ligat Ha´Al.
I could see Tutuana playing for another Israeli club next season. Maybe Hapoel Haifa(if promoted).

·
Registered
12,771 Posts
ags said:
I could see Tutuana playing for another Israeli club next season. Maybe Hapoel Haifa(if promoted).
He could play for Petah Tikva, Bney Yehuda any team from LIgat Ha´Al, he doesn´t need to wait Hapoel Haifa´s promotion.

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Tatuana had a good start this season, but really didnt do so well.....

But like AGS and Berko mentioned...many other teams can use his service....especially a team like Hapoel Haifa or Kfar Saba which is on the brink of relegation....

Im also happy with the extentions of Itzahki and SHoshan's long term contract. It will really seal the good players we need....

1 - 20 of 21 Posts