Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
79,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's gonna be an interesting summer that's for sure :D
who knows where our superstars will play their football next season:confused:

It looks almost certain that West Brom will be in the championship next year so will Gera play in the fizzy pop league?
What about Babos? will he go back to Feyenoord?
Does PSV still own Fehér? will he go back?
Poor Torghelle Sanyi he left Palace to get first team football at Panathinaikos and he plays even less now... neither team wants him.
Surely Rajcsi will move to a western club aswell? Éger possibly.
Buzsáky has got his probs aswell with Pulis.
Alway rumors about Hajnal moving.

maybe we should start a prediction league :)

·
Registered
2,457 Posts
Bentex said:
It's gonna be an interesting summer that's for sure :D
who knows where our superstars will play their football next season:confused:

It looks almost certain that West Brom will be in the championship next year so will Gera play in the fizzy pop league?
What about Babos? will he go back to Feyenoord?
Does PSV still own Fehér? will he go back?
Poor Torghelle Sanyi he left Palace to get first team football at Panathinaikos and he plays even less now... neither team wants him.
Surely Rajcsi will move to a western club aswell? Éger possibly.
Buzsáky has got his probs aswell with Pulis.
Alway rumors about Hajnal moving.

maybe we should start a prediction league :)
Don't forget Huszti will be playing in the French 2nd division as well, as Metz are destined for the drop!

I think Gera will be snapped up by a Prem club come close season. I can't see WBA hanging on to him.

·
First Place Winner, February 2013 XT Photo Contest
42,192 Posts
I think Metz already are unofficially relegated :eek:

Only Bodor is sure at his club :stuckup: NEC are going to try to get Babos for free or a small amount again

·
Registered
55,862 Posts
we will have papp dániel playing in atlético paranaense's first team :)

and bodor should go to one of the big clubs in NL, too

dárdai? hertha svcks. he should go too.

at least one of the mtk boys will also leave.

·
Registered
55,862 Posts
Pista said:
Was watching Fiorentina/Roma yesterday and Fiorentina has a player by name of Ujfalusi..who is this guy?
a czech guy whose grandfather was hungarian. he has no links whatsoever (sajnos) with hungary, though. he doesn't speak a word in our language. thus, he is comparable to kurányi in that matter. he played at hamburger sv before.

·
Registered
79,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ultrafox said:
Don't forget Huszti will be playing in the French 2nd division as well, as Metz are destined for the drop!

where is the uncertainty there? Huszti has not performed well enough to warrent a move... he'll play in Ligue 2 I almost certain about that.

·
Registered
79,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
szövkap said:
a czech guy whose grandfather was hungarian. he has no links whatsoever (sajnos) with hungary, though. he doesn't speak a word in our language. thus, he is comparable to kurányi in that matter. he played at hamburger sv before.
his family hail from Nagyvárad. he spoke about it in the Romanian version of Nemzeti sport.

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Will Gera Really move from West Brom? Seriously he has been out all season. Will another prem club risk a probable high price transfer for someone that could still have injuries? if he had a great season then sure I could see him moving but at the moment he has to start playing before anybody will consider a transfer for him.

·
Registered
79,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
well Gera is proven quality, no doubt about that.
the story has been last 2-3 weeks they have found the root cause of his injury and this is him on the way back... I wouldn't disagree, the way he was moving againts Liverpool and Spurs (on and off the ball) was just him at the peak of his powers. He gave the Liverpool team a real game. Last season he was playing Chelesa and other teams nearly on his own.
If it was a player of less quality teams might look elsewhere, but already I'm convinced several teams will be monitoring him in the next few games.
Remember Man Utd bought Van Nisterooy after a whole year of rehabilitation because Fergie was convinced he was the player he wanted.

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
I hope your right Bentex. I would like to see Gera picked up by another Phigh class prem team.

Maybe Liverpool :)

G

·
0 Posts
And then there is Szabics, where will he go?Because Köln is also relegated (accept a miracle happens and they stay up-but if they do,then we will be Euro Champions 2008 :cool: )
I hope that some first class team wants him,after being injured and then dumped by the swissman...
And will Lisztes ever play again?I hope so....But i think he will go back to Hungary next season,because no international first class team will want him.

·
Registered
79,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Szabics will be same as Huszti, he's done nothing.
he'll be a Bundesliga 2 player next year.

Lisztes I don't know, he'll probably stay and Munchingflapjack.

G

·
0 Posts
The problem is that Latour doesn´t like him too much, so i think he will go to some midclass club in Germany...
It woulb be important for him to a play regulary so he can prove himself
Lisztes can´t stay Mönchengladbach because his contract expires and i doubt it that they want him for next season

·
Registered
79,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
hope54 said:
Lisztes can´t stay Mönchengladbach because his contract expires and i doubt it that they want him for next season
I didn't know that, maybe he'll team up with Tököli at Fradi :D

·
Registered
79,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
szövkap said:
at least one of the mtk boys will also leave.
Czvitkovics needs to move now IMO, the time has come.
others I'm not so sure... maybe it's too early.

what about Rajczi? where do we think or hope he'll end up?

·
Registered
2,457 Posts
Bentex said:
where is the uncertainty there? Huszti has not performed well enough to warrent a move... he'll play in Ligue 2 I almost certain about that.
I'm not so sure...though I haven't seen him play with Metz i know what he can do for Hungary....he's better than Ligue 2 and he knows it.

We'll see.

·
First Place Winner, February 2013 XT Photo Contest
42,192 Posts
Bentex said:
Czvitkovics needs to move now IMO, the time has come.
others I'm not so sure... maybe it's too early.

what about Rajczi? where do we think or hope he'll end up?
Rajczi, Szabics and Torghelle would fit right in here in the Dutch league, there are a lot off mid-table/UEFA Cup teams that are in need of decent strikers.

·
Registered
79,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Ultrafox said:
I'm not so sure...though I haven't seen him play with Metz i know what he can do for Hungary....he's better than Ligue 2 and he knows it.

We'll see.

at times he can't get into the bottom team of Ligue 1, and he also has very bad management. There is no reason for him or us to expect him to move.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts