Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 309 Posts

·
Registered
10,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Post Florentino ERA.

Write your predictions regarding new playes, coaches, new presidents, new GM, trophies, try to be realistic, dont post crap like we ll win the trebel next year.

MINE (just one)

Vicente Del Bosquez will be our new coach for next year.

·
Registered
10,011 Posts
Alter Ego said:
Post Florentino ERA.

Write your predictions regarding new playes, coaches, new presidents, new GM, trophies, try to be realistic, dont post crap like we ll win the trebel next year.

MINE (just one)

I know that all of you want to go back to the roots to re-discover success like say do a Quinta Del Buitre/Capello/Spanish Core.But I feel u guys have to wait and see how the situation unfolds like.I feel Benito Floro in charge of team is not a good sign and whatever he thinks,the solution cannot be a stale and staple one.I feel that rather than targeting immediate success(which u r desperate for!!Naturally :tongue: ),if they move with an idea and a clear strategy which involves an evolution that ur opponets dont figure out straight and take time to come to terms with,then I see a well-oiled machine that targets success on a constant scale.

I still feel that speculations should be stopped and I feel things will be clear after the Derby this weekend which will give us a much clearer picture.

·
Registered
14,870 Posts
The difference between Barca and RM is not as big as Barca fans make it out to be. True, some changes are needed of some aging squad members and a better balanced formation should work wonders.

I believe a new coach, working with a core group of players allready at the club (Casillas, Ramos, Cicinho,Guti,Robino,Cassano) and being left alone by club management to create the necessary calm in the dressing room is all that is needed.

·
Registered
4,469 Posts
My prediction is that either Rafa Benitez will be hired or Capello for next season. In terms of players I think Ronaldo will leave the club, Zidane will retire. I have a bad feeling that Beckham is going to stay and be given a new contract. He brings in way too much money and no new president will want to do away with his earning potential for the club. In terms of new players, I think we will see perhaps Joaquin, Reyes or Fabregas be purchased for next season.

·
Registered
10,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Mendieta said:
My prediction is that either Rafa Benitez will be hired or Capello for next season. In terms of players I think Ronaldo will leave the club, Zidane will retire. I have a bad feeling that Beckham is going to stay and be given a new contract. He brings in way too much money and no new president will want to do away with his earning potential for the club. In terms of new players, I think we will see perhaps Joaquin, Reyes or Fabregas be purchased for next season.
You make a lot of sense, but I doubt Benitez will leave Liverpool in the next 5 years all others predictions are very realistic.

Good post Barracuda

·
Registered
4,441 Posts
We should offload Roberto Carlos, Beckham, Ronaldo, Woodgate and Helguera. Zidane should probably retire. Baptista also should go if he can't rediscover his sevilla's form.
We need 2 new central defenders, and a new left-back (Cole or Del Horno) , also move Ramos back to his original position as right-back.
We need a good striker instead of Ronaldo, someone between Henry, Tevez or Villa.
We need 2 central midfielders, my priority is Xabi Alonso and Mascherano.
Cicinho can play as right winger in the midfield if we can't get Joaquin.
I would really like us to get some spanish players like Joaquin, Reyes, and Xabi Alonso.
Too many changes i doubt we could pull most of them but a man can dream.
The most importent thing tough is to get a top coach who wont be a puppet (Benitez, Capello, Wenger) a coach that can rebuild the team from scratch.

·
Registered
17,343 Posts
Reyes, why oh why do people still talk about him.

Not a winger or striker, we already have wankinho, not another bit-oart player

·
Registered
4,441 Posts
We need a deep squad... but i agree Reyes should be last priority, i just want more spanish players in the squad.
my team will be something like:
----------------casillas------------------
ramos/cicinho---ramos/new----new------cole
cicinho/joaquin---alonso---mascherano---robinho/reyes
--------------cassano/robinho---------
----------------tevez----------------

Raul shouldn't play if he can't get his form back

·
Registered
38,252 Posts
OUT:

Baptista
Roberto Carlos
Helguera
Pavon
Gravesen
Zidane (retire)

IN:

CB (Hopefully Gallas, if not then someone like Lugano)
LB (Ashley Cole)
CM (Ballack)
CM (One from; Raul Garcia, Xabi Alonso or Cesc)
DM (Hopefully Mascherano, or maybe even Zakora)

Coach:

Capello or Benitez.

David Beckham is not going anywhere IMO, even after Perez's departure, the evil that is money will continue to drive others and have a heavy influence. Fernando Martin also has a business mind and will not depart easily with Becks.

·
Registered
28,738 Posts
L-Pheno said:
CM (One from; Raul Garcia, Xabi Alonso or Cesc)
DM (Hopefully Mascherano, or maybe even Zakora)

Coach:

Capello or Benitez.
feck off, go sign Gago. :D:pp

Alonso is a symbol of basque pride, he's very happy and settled , i hope to think he'd not join the state club :lala:

Rafa is very happy and has always said he seems himself at a long time at Liverpool, where he has full authority, something he'd never get at madird, considering valencia were very tight with him.

you can have moro back though :frownani:

----------------------------------------------------------------------
i think madrid should go back to basics, become a football club first, madridlywood second. :pp

Bring back: Del Bosque

Get Rid of:
roberto carlos- too old, too much politics and arrogance, no passion left.
ronaldo- lazy, dis-heartened, fans are not happy, nor is he, best to move on
beckham- fans don't like him, reminds them of galactico policy, unloved player not good for anyone connected.
guti- politics maniac, has more power than people think.
helguera- not the player of old, ramos is now a leader so helguera isnt needed, maybe good backup player
Zizou- great player does not deserve madrid fans being so dis-respectful too him :yuck:

·
Honorable Mention, February 2013 XT Photo Contest
21,026 Posts
barracuda said:
The difference between Barca and RM is not as big as Barca fans make it out to be. True, some changes are needed of some aging squad members and a better balanced formation should work wonders.
That in itself is a big difference;)

barracuda said:
I believe a new coach, working with a core group of players allready at the club (Casillas, Ramos, Cicinho,Guti,Robino,Cassano) and being left alone by club management to create the necessary calm in the dressing room is all that is needed.
I really hope that Guti is made part of the core:) And no one in Spain has seen anything about Cassano, thus far, only that he can't get into shape.

·
Registered
8,509 Posts
Alter Ego said:
Post Florentino ERA.

MINE (just one)

Try to be realist amigo, this martin guy is friend of the puta perez, as long as he is in the position, VDB will never come back.
I

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
my dream team for next season-

--------------------------Cassilas
Cicinho------Sergio Ramos----healthy Woodgate----A. Cole
-------------------------Mascherano
Joaquin----------Roman-------------Ballack---------------Robinho
-------------------------------Cassano

it is possible!

·
Registered
5,600 Posts
healthy woodgate?? hahahahaha !!!!

·
Registered
4,469 Posts
If I had my wish, Real Madrid would look like this next season with either Del Bosque, Capello or Rafa as the coach-

----------------Casillas------------------
Cicinho-----Ramos----New Player----Cole
Joaquin---Alonso-----Fabregas---Reyes-
--------------Robinho------------------
----------------Villa--------------------

·
Registered
12,718 Posts
I think our forwards are getting some undeserved critisizm, especially Ronaldo and Raul. Our midfield has been our achilles heel for almost 3 years now. Zidane needs to retire, he's done and sealed already. Our midfield creates absolutely nothing for our forwards, i mean honestly, Barca creates more chances in one game than we do in 3. Its just pitiful and beyond pathetic how uncreative our midfield is. Our forwards are actually pretty lethal provided they get decent service. No forward in the world would look good with this midfield behind them. There is absolutely no fluidity in the midfield, no imagination, basically we dont have a playmaker and we really need one.

I just find all this bashing of our forwards really unfair, theyre not the problem IMO.

1 - 20 of 309 Posts