Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So... first it's Austria Wien, if we win we'll meet Fenerbahçe or Real Zaragoza, which one do you prefer?

Anyway, Austria can't be a problem, saw them play against us last night and they're totally not good at all, we should beat them easily.

I'm more afraid about the round of 16, again a trip to Turkey? Don't really like that, and what about Zaragoza, should we be strong enough to beat them if needed?

I'm a bit disappointed Athletic didn't draw some team near/in Holland. I was hoping for Aachen/AZ, or Heerenveen in the next round.

But still, maybe against either AZ, Ajax or Feyenoord in the quarter finals ;).

·
Fantasy Liga Txampion
11,971 Posts
Lamikiz´s cristal ball works really well; he said we´d win in Liegè scoring goals and ending first, he also said he wanted Austria Wien...... he has also said we´ll be in both Cup and UEFA finals and end in the first 6 in the league.:D

As I said in the other thread, I didn´t really care about the rival, I prefered not to play vs Sporting or Partizan but from the rest I didn´t really care. I like Austria Wien because it´s a nice city, we are favourites but we have to be careful they won Zaragoza 1-0.

What I don´t like about the 1/8s (if we pass) is that apparently we´d play the return game away, although after what we saw yesterday who knows!!:D I prefer Zaragoza, we normally play well against them and I´m tired of playing in Turkey this season, on the other hand we can play Zaragoza every season while who knows when will we play a Turkish side again.

·
Registered
6,738 Posts
Well, you'll get them, if needed. ;)

It's a tough draw for us of course, Bilbao are definitely favourites. But I believe we can harm you, and with our strongest line-up on two good days maybe even eliminate you. We depend very much on matchday-form, varying from very strong to "scared".
What worries me the most, is that we have no game before the first leg; we're starting directly out of the winter break. Usually that's a big advantage for you.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts