·
Registered
10,390 Posts
Humm a semi final game against the rent boys
Brings me nice memories...

·
Registered
10,390 Posts
I hate these Chelsea bastards. I'm sick to the teeth with having to deal with them yet again. There is always some controversy, some bullshit excuse, cheating, diving and such bad sportsmanship from those wankers. It would be awesome to knock them out of a semifinal yet again.

·
Registered
9,120 Posts
The inturesting thing is that we have lost once against Liverpool while they have pretty much lost all other times, with the exception of a few boring 0-0 draws.

·
Registered
6,606 Posts
las7 said:
The inturesting thing is that we have lost once against Liverpool while they have pretty much lost all other times, with the exception of a few boring 0-0 draws.
All-of-them-were-with-clean-goals.

·
Registered
9,120 Posts
We should but we dont want you guys to get depressed... besides a sticky thread in this forum will be filled with 90% Chelsea bashing

·
Registered
9,120 Posts
Omg you dont say... we should all commit mass suicide because alot of people on an I-net forum hate us, cmon I dont take it that personal ,we are just the new thing people love to hate

·
Registered
63 Posts
Excellent, my favourite ground in the country and one which we have a great record on. I was fearing another trip to Villa Park where we always seem to do badly.

The boys will need to pull their socks up because on current form I make the Scousers favourites.

·
Keyboard Hero
8,368 Posts
Iodine Stud said:
Excellent, my favourite ground in the country and one which we have a great record on. I was fearing another trip to Villa Park where we always seem to do badly.

The boys will need to pull their socks up because on current form I make the Scousers favourites.
Time still to shape up.

And it's not hatred it's jealousy. If they hated Chelsea they would've been like this before, when at least, they envied us because of the players we had and the footy we played.

Now, they have jealousy because of the success we have and the silver that's coming our way.

Cheersch

·
Registered
353 Posts
Ljubuski said:
Time still to shape up.

And it's not hatred it's jealousy. If they hated Chelsea they would've been like this before, when at least, they envied us because of the players we had and the footy we played.

Now, they have jealousy because of the success we have and the silver that's coming our way.

Cheersch
wrong wrong wrong.

I loved vialli and zola and the old chelsea

I love JTs passion

and I dont hate Robben, even if he is a minsa

why do I hate the new one?

Abramovich and Mourinho

if you cant see your manager can be a bit of a tw"t, and your owner is causing other clubs major problems with his un workable deals, then you are beyond redemption.

that said dont let your arse muscles pack in totally and let the mancs in

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.