Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ernst Dospel

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just for the record: I nominate some players that usually don't play central positions but are able to do it.

Please choose 1 to 3 players!:)

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
Vio, Dospel is miles from his stunning form before injury, but still better than Hiden, imo. So if you want to give two FAK men, give Dospel.

·
Registered
488 Posts
I nominated 3 players, Rata, Tokic and Baur 'cause as far as my opinion is concerned, they were the three best and thus worthiest defenders to be nominated, in our league this season. But it would be hard to say who was the best of them.

PMDF and DF4L

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
...which reflects verbatim my thoughts, but as particularly Baur is such a natural reflex, I broke out to some variation and opted for Akoto and Ratajczyk. Like stated elsewehere, Akoto showed such a class act and elegant style in the FAK game, he gotta get my vote.

PM DF

·
Registered
6,738 Posts
I went for Baur. He had another impressive season being the key to Tirol's few goals against them. (Two games suspension recently - 6 goals against them - okay, they didn't give their all, but still...)

I didn't take another player because I'd go for a 3-5-2 as most of the Austrian teams still play.

·
Registered
11,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I also think we vote on a 3-5-2, but as some decisions are quite hard, I think it's better to have more options. I also voted for Tokic, Baur and Ratajczyk.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Very difficult again.

Alexx said:
Akoto showed such a class act and elegant style in the FAK game, he gotta get my vote.
Well, Eric Akoto is definitely one of the most gifted players in Austrian league, and he knows that. But he is also a difficult to handle as a person and had problems not only with Libregts.
In autumn he also played some great matches as right
Innenverteidiger, so maybe nominate him there, but he is definitely better as Libero. I hope him to become more steady in his performances, then we will definitely play in a better league soon.

Tokic was great, not spectacular but solid and abgeklärt. Maybe the only player who performed better in spring than in autumn. If only GAK had such players on every position.

So my vote goes for Baur (the most important part of the best defence) and Tokic. (Akoto played too little on this position.)

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Addition by the Styrian jury:

Der Spezialpreis für das Lebenswerk geht an Zejlko Vukovic. ;)

:)

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
I was tempted to vote for Knez as he really managed to impress me in his time at Rapid, but I usually have a hard time voting for somebody who´s only played half of the season. Moreover, I see him more as a Defensive Midfielder.

My voice went to GAK´s Tokic. He had a pretty good season and proved to be worth the transfer hoopla between GAK and Sturm last summer. Great signing, congrats to GAK!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts