Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 1119 Posts

·
Registered
3,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Peeps,I've noticed new Nike gear worn by Slovenija NT in the game vs Russia.
Not bad at all,simple and nice.Adidas have shown their gear and it doesn't look bad at all too,but Nike this time have outdone Adidas.
Just to bad we didn't make it,however I m curious how will our shirt look this time?

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Apparently there will be gold on it. That's all I know. I've seen most of the Adidas jerseys being released, 3/4ths of them are horrible looking. Only Russia's seems decent, but the rest... horrible.

Nike hasn't revealed too much.

Puma have the classiest up to date, it's all the same model, but it looks good. Most of the African teams have em.

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Nah, I don't think ours will look like that. Nike have a few templates going around. I hope we don't get that one, cause I really hate the collar.

I'll post it when I get a leak on our jersey. It'll probably pop out on the sites I visit.

·
Registered
68,834 Posts
I don't think its coming out any time soon, and if it does it will come out to little fanfare, due to the fact Croatia are not in the WC

·
Keyboard Hero
8,368 Posts
I don't know about you guys but I'm still longing for a return to Lotto.

Nike never did our colours the right way.

Cheersch

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
I don't think its coming out any time soon, and if it does it will come out to little fanfare, due to the fact Croatia are not in the WC
Ours will come out sometime between next month and May. All countries get a jersey for the 10-12 campaign, unless the Savez decides that it's not necessary. They have the final say. I heard the Nigerian NT refused to take Adidas' design cause it was shit, and man were they right. It looks like garbage lol.

I don't expect it to look great though.

I always wondered what Adidas would come up with if they were our provider; with the 3-lines and all.

·
Registered
7,838 Posts
Adidas sucks. All of their kits are identical but with different colors. They would butcher our jersey.

I'd love Le Coq Sportif or Puma.

·
Registered
22,802 Posts
I would love to see what Puma can do, I have a feeling they would do a great job of the checkers :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I do agree with all of you guys,Nike is just globe wide spread design to what ever NT they are sponsor to.We are special and therefore we deserve better!Furthermore,Ljubuski have great sig.

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Puma is utter shit. They use the same template for ALL of their clubs/NTs. Look at all the African nations and tell me if there's a difference in template.

This year Adidas went weird with their kits this year I agree, except France's which looks like their 98 one, but for the most part (on the club level) I thought their jerseys looked decent. I'm just curious how they'd throw lines and checkerboards together on a jersey :D

LeCoq would be interesting though.

I wanted Canterbury to make our jerseys. It's really good quality, and very comfortable, that's just my taste though. Too bad they went under in the footy world.

What about Umbro, how would you guys feel if they were our providers?

1 - 20 of 1119 Posts