Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After Barthez's move to Man Utd, and with countless numbers of transfer 'rumours' (and they are just that and 9/10 times remain that way) who do you think is the most likely to sign for the club?

B

·
0 Posts
i think the most likely candidate to sign 4 man u will be sol campbell i know he has said to have signed a new contract but he wont stay at spurs he will want to win something or even still ruud van nistlerooy when he is fit and then it will be bye bye teddy sheringham

D

·
0 Posts
FlIpModE

I think that if Ruud Van Nistelrooy's transfer is completed, then paolo Wanchope is the next likely signing.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Paolo Wanchope??????????????????????????????????????????????

I hope not, if we get Wanchope, we will have a really crap attack. As well need to improve in this area.

Although we need to strenghen in Midfield and Defence as well. I think we should get Pavel Neaved, Shinji Ono to improve our Midfield, Ono being a prospect for the future, as well as improving out image in Asia.

In defence this is the problem, becuase I think Sol Campbell had a crap season, and Euro 2000 he looked slow, outpaced and was out of position for some of the goals we conceded.

I think Rio Ferdinand would be a good purchase, unless Ronny Johnsen gets his fitness back, if he does Ronny is one of the best defenders round in my opinion so we would only need a backup for him, but I can't see him being injury free all next season.

I think we should wait for Ruddy, unless there are any other strikers around. (Plus I am very glad we did not get Shearer years ago, because he is crap, he could not do it against Malta).

Morn.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts