please list

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The next 3 matches will be a turning point in the season :stress: :devil: :stress:
We will be facing Cagliari in San Siro :cool: then we travel to Manchester and finally we will be facing our Cugini in the Derby :stress:

How do you see it? :stuckup:

P.S. You have multiple choices, please list your views :stuckup:

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
numerodix said:
Just don't screw it up ;)
Well we all know that you lot are going to win your next 3 matches, so the most we can achieve is to contain the damage :hopefull:

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Obviously I might be wrong, but I see us winning vs Cagliari and Man Utd :eek: and losing the Derby :frustrat:

·
Defunct
23,341 Posts
I voted 2 wins and a loss because I didn't read your post properly and was under the impression they were all league games. But I think you'll beat both Cagliari (if only by a hair like last weekend :D) and Inter (some things never change). Of course we're all counting on you to stick it to ManU :)

·
Premium Member
12,798 Posts
I voted for 2 wins and a draw. I predict we will win against Cagliari & ManU, but will battle to an X with the :jester: X-Men :jester:

·
Registered
11,477 Posts
ilgenio said:
I voted for 2 wins and a draw. I predict we will win against Cagliari & ManU, but will battle to an X with the :jester: X-Men :jester:
i was thinking the same, but forgot to vote for a draw. :)

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
1st Tier Poster
50,145 Posts
I'm expecting another scrappy 1-0 win against Cagliari. Then we go to England and play ManU off the park, winning by two goals. Against Inter we will probably draw, as they are destined to finish the Serie A unbeaten.

·
A true hero
31,455 Posts
I'd vote a win a loss and a draw to be honest. Inter seem to have issues with losing so you'll probably draw with them. It'd be silly to vote for you to lose to Cagliari no matter how much of a Zola fanboy I am.

I see you losing in Manchester though. Manure are just in incredible form at the moment and that's WITHOUT RVN who should be back for the game. The way they've been playing swapping Saha with Ruud could be deadly. Keane, Giggs, Scholes and Rooney have all been playing great football and Ronaldo has just been out of this world. This is the CL game in which Maldini will be most crucial for you in trying to stop the young Portuguese that's for sure.

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
I've put down a $45AUD bet on a draw in Manchester, so here's to me jinxing you like I do every time I bet on Arsenal ;)

(FWIW I put down $20AUD on Arsenal losing 3-1)

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Rob Edwards said:
I'd vote a win a loss and a draw to be honest. Inter seem to have issues with losing so you'll probably draw with them. It'd be silly to vote for you to lose to Cagliari no matter how much of a Zola fanboy I am.

I see you losing in Manchester though. Manure are just in incredible form at the moment and that's WITHOUT RVN who should be back for the game. The way they've been playing swapping Saha with Ruud could be deadly. Keane, Giggs, Scholes and Rooney have all been playing great football and Ronaldo has just been out of this world. This is the CL game in which Maldini will be most crucial for you in trying to stop the young Portuguese that's for sure.
Very possible :(

·
Registered
15,061 Posts
2 victories, one X...

Winning vs Cagliari, drawing at old trafford, winning the "away derby" as usual.

I just hope Juve's 12 men aint in top form and we might regain some points on them, even if the unthinkable happens and we... draw to Inter ;)

·
Registered
60,319 Posts

·
Registered
15,061 Posts
Nerazzurri4life said:
Damn, I forgot to count Zebina and DP as players ;)

1 - 20 of 54 Posts