Xtratime Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
8,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to ask everyone here who you would think deserves to get the #10 jersey next season. The top three candidates are Recoba, Pirlo and Seedorf.

I think Pirlo should get it since he seems to be on his way to being the next #10 of Italy. If not then Recoba.

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Who should be No.10 next season?!If No.10 means playmaker,I think Pirlo should be the number 10!

Chino seems better playing as a left wing or a forward!He's been playing as a playmaker b4,it seems he has flair and 1 on 1 ability and no doubt incredible shooting ability,but he shows little creativity and accruate passing!So,I think he would partner Vieri up front,(provided that Salas is not coming)!!

Seedorf I said so many times he is NO playmaker material!!!He lacks creativity,accrate passing,and what even worse is no shooting ability!!He should stay back a little bit more and play as a central midfielder to get the ball for the real playmaker Pirlo if he wants to remains at San Siro!!!

Pirlo should be the next No.10!!He has what it takes to be a great one after our beloved Roby Baggio!!!Great vision,creativity,accruate passing (I still remember his last min free kick assist to Simeone to head in a crucail goal at Sparta two seasons ago in CL!!)He's been proving he is ready for big challange last season for Reggina and the U21 Euro2000!!!

Conclusion is #10 Andrea Pirlo!

Forza Pirlo!!
Forza Inter!!!!

·
Registered
44,320 Posts
It's really tough to pick between Pirlo and Chino. Recoba is a proven player, but he just doesn't seem like #10. Pirlo should get it, despite not really having proven himself at the highest level yet.

N

·
0 Posts
Seedorf wants the no.14 anyway because it was Johan Cruyff's number for Holland, so its left for Recoba and Pirlo, I also think it should be Pirlo because he's the next Roberto Baggio, and he also grew up like us, a crazy Inter fan and u can guarantee he'll give Inter 100% every match like Zanetti always does.

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
Pirlo. He wants to play for Inter,not only earn money as Recoba wants.Recoba isn´t worthy of being #10 On the pitch he is , but not on the side. A #10 should be proud of playing for a great team like Inter and that is exactly what Pirlo is.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Pirlo should be number 10, Recoba should continue with 20 or get 21, since Cordoba will probably become number 2 after Panucci leaves. Seedorf can continue with his 14.

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
For a number 10 who leaves, one who arrives. Andrea Pirlo is ready to dress the jersey set free from Roberto Baggio, after the contract with Inter of the former Italy international expired last month.

But despite the young player knows he could be important for his club, he thinks Baggio's leaving will be a loss for the team "No doubt, I'll miss Roberto Baggio a lot. With him I had a great feeling and I'll always thank him for the tips he gave me. There is just a positive face in his moving away, I'll have more space to find a place in the starting line-up" the European Champion under 21 said.

There is the voice Baggio could move to Reggina, club where Pirlo spent on loan from Inter his last season "I hope they could sign him since he is a champion, a symbol of Italian soccer in the world. And Reggio's supporters deserve to see a player like him".

·
Registered
57 Posts
How about giving it to Vieri since he was the one wearing it in the Italian squad before being injured .If not then give it to Pirlo.

I

·
0 Posts
They ought to give it back to Ronaldo, he had it before Baggio came so why not give it back now that Baggio's gone.

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
The only reason that R9 weared nr.10 was that Zamorano refused to give #9 away, so that´s why Bam-Bam has 1+8 now.
Ronaldo wants #9.

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
Fiore has signed for Lazio. He will join them 2001/02 season and will continue at Udine this season. Get a grip!

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
hahaha good one Recoba hahaah GET A GRIP.......lLazio has a firm firm grip on Fiore and Gianecheda for that matter.......i think you need to get a grip and realize who Pirlo really is.

Figo Rivaldo Zidane Nedved and Veron.

Those my friends are the only playmakers in the entire world that are at this point better than Pirlo.

Players at Pirlo's level now are Riquelme Totti Ronaldinho Fiore Aimar Alex Dalmat you know the usuals. But IMHO no one Pirlo's age can compare to him that is why it stands to reason that if you wait until most playing football are indeed his age when he is about 25 then you will see Pirlo's superiority come forth.

I saw the beginning of Zidane and when Zidane was 20 he was a punk compared to Pirlo.....the only difference between Pirlo and Zidane right now is experience and that wicked shopt Zizou posseses.

Pirlo will be the next Zidane....Recoba will be the next Recoba.....Fiore will be the next AGUADOR!!!!!!!!! :):) WATER BOY.......Fiore cannot compare to Pirlo because Fiore is almost 26 Pirlo is 20 so obviously Fiore is better than Pirlo now....but only by a little bit. That means Pirlo will be an even better player than Fiore.

N

·
0 Posts
Andrea Pirlo rules and he's been an Inter fan like us for all his life, he deserves the no.10 shirt

FORZA ANDREA PIRLO
FORZA INTER MILAN

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.