Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kewell
well, wat can i say about him. champion. the question is if he will move in the summer, and if he does, where. if he does, itll probably be to italy with ac milan, inter...all the big clubs chasing him. top guy

Leeds is also chasing Viduka, who i think would be great at leeds, sort of like hasselbaink, and he would be good target man. also, he can link up with kewell, both top aussies :)

Bridges has been playing well this season hasnt he...20 goals in his first season in premiership, and so young, like the whole leeds team. hoepfully, next season's frontline will be bridges - viduka. how nice would that be eh?

Wat about Batty? You think he will be able to keep his place in midfield for next season? with bowyer, kewell, bakke, mcphail, its gonna be hard for him, being out for so long

wat about who you guys think will leave the club and who will come...

------------------
LOOSE MOOSE

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
many big clubs has showed their interest in him,but as o leary said leeds will not sell any players just buy.
if he goes he will be very expensive!

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
I think that Leeds have the potential to be really big if the right players are bought. O Leary has money to spend, we all know this but will he buy nother Bridges or another Huckerby. I think that a midfielder of world class ability is needed and a striker that will be able to turn a game on it's head all on his own. Suggestions thus far would be premature but Kovecavic may be a good idea despite his bad experience with Wednesday.

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
i have heard rumours of strikers going to leed : ali daei, mark viduka, robbie fowler and leeds want hasselbaink back

oi think daei will be very cheap and viduka will be very good

i dont like bridges
he misses a lot of oppertunities that kewell sets up

but viduka will finish em

FORZA LAZIO!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts