Xtratime Community banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

i know many of you dislike the new nike kits. but i even find the england's old one even worse though i did like it before. in fact, i quite like the new nike except the number like the inner for arrows. :D will you forget the old one when the new one is released?

·
Freedom for all
16,851 Posts
I can't believe how awful football shirts are nowadays. Watching highlights of Brazil and Portugal made me want to cut my eyes out. Nike, and to a slightly lesser extent Adidas, seem to want to make a basic design then simply change the colours for whatever team will be wearing it that day. Plus, the materials recently tend to be less comfortable and more tight than before.

I remember the mid 90's when every club and national team had a completely unique shirt. In Glasgow, Celtic had an Umbro shirt with big hoops and small hoops, and the hoops had Celtic badges printed on them. Rangers had a blue shirt with Rangers badges computer printed on the shirt. Lots of teams had different shirts, Scotland had a tartan shirt, Inter had a shirt with the clubs full name printed repeatedly in the stripes.

These guys should get their act together. Football shirts have become the new Gap. Which sucks.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts