Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
U

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lazio's pressing for Salas-Crespo swap
It is a kind of tradiction of last years: top italian clubs start (and sometimes close) negotiations a lot earlier than the beginning of the real transfer market. So Lazio is acting in these days to build up a stronger team for the next championship. The first target is Rivaldo, and there are good chances the 'Golden Ball' winner could arrive. Besides the Italian club already completed the bought of Claudio Lopez from Valencia, despite it was not officialized yet.

But the dream of Sergio Cragnotti is to reach Hernan Crespo, forward of Parma. The good relationship between the club could surely make easier this negotiation. In fact even Parma is looking for a new striker, and a swap with Marcelo Salas could be possible. There was not a meeting to point out details of the negotiation, but probably it will happen very soon. Crespo has been linked for months by Juventus and by his former coach Carlo Ancelotti, but surely the feeling with the Turin's club isn't so good as that one with Cragnotti.

Meanwhile Lazio is still hunting for a new goalkeeper. And since it seems hard that Francesco Toldo could leave Fiorentina (anyway the goalie is nearer to AS Roma), Lazio moved again his attention on Gianluigi Buffon, another player from Parma.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Hehe good one Amo :) !!

Stupid rumours I´m telling you guys that I´m gonna stop reading internet sites because I´ve had more stress from rumours then from the games themselves.

There are never such speculations around Juventus and Milan and I wonder if a) these teams have a better organisation b) it´s all media ghosts. To me it seems amazing that one day Tanzi goes public and states that Parma will not be offloading players and just 2 days later Gazzetta or some other gossip paper makes up deals between clubs.

They have been playing the Nesta games for a couple of months and since Parma started loosing games in dec / jan Crespo, Buffon, Thuram, Canavarro basiclly everybody but Amoroso have been linked to all top clubs in italy.

What you don´t know can´t hurt you, how true this is. If I hadn´t read any websites this season then I would never have thought that Lazio was a team in trouble and that players will be sold / bought etc because if you look at the results we are second only a few points behind Juve, we had a good run in the CL ( one bad day ) and we are in the italian cup final ( already won one game ).

I know that some players in the Lazio squad will be used in swap deals and sold but hopefully these players can be replaced. The way I see it Mihajlovic, Nesta, Veron and Nedved should be untouchable. It would be stupid to sell Almeyda and Conceciao but they can be replaced ( Almeyda is going to be hard to replace ), Negro and Pancaro I see no reason for them to be sold since they are obviously 2 great defenders.

Leaves us with Salas, Boksic and Stankovic. I would never have thought that Stankovic might be on his way but if we don´t use him or put him on loan to some club then he will continue to loose faith and confidence and will end up a neverwas.

I hope that Cragnotti will act with caution.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If there is some truth in these rumors then I wouldn't cry or commit suicide...Crespo togheter with Jardel and Vieri are in my opinion the best attackers in the world today. Crespo for Salas & Stankovic is a quite good deal I would say...

·
Registered
330 Posts
Well Crespo and the "GREAT" BUFFON for Salas,Stanko and Frey + $30 seems ok to me!!
Even though I love EL MATADOR and DEJAN!!

SEMPRE EE SOLO FORZA LAZIO

P.S. Actually I've been thinking..................nooooooooooooooo,EL MATADOR noooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
www.calciomercato.com

I wish you are right Svennis,thats what I believed too...but Crag seems serius about this,and can test Tanzi's resistance very dably with THAT kind of bid. :(

I hope it doesnt happen,I dont want the slow indian nor "mister incosistent".The only real good name on the trade block is Frey who would be my first candidate for Buffon anyway...but NO! Crespo and Buffon must stay! :(

Come on Tanzi,tell Cragnotti to back it off! :(

------------------
The sun will rise again...and it will be...GIALLOBLU!

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Parma isnt letting Crespo go so drop that insted give SALAS to BARCA to keep da prise down.(thats if Lazio is to buy Rivaldo)

FORZA LAZIO!!!!
VISCA EL BARCA!!!!

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
BAZ u had mentioned some players like virie and crespo and said that they r the best attackers in the world..................................................................................................................................----friend refresh your memory (what about the batigol*Batistuta}he is best of the best)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts