Xtratime Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
U

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Foreign offers for Veron
Despite Lazio is trying to shut down any rumours, there is the feeling Juan Sebastian Veron could move away. The Lazio's chairman philosophy is known: no one is not on sale, according a very good offer every player can leave Lazio. It was just this philosophy to allow the sale of Christian Vieri to Inter in last summer for 90 billion lire (€46.5m), transfer fee record for a soccer player.

After the first approach of Real Madrid few weeks ago, now it's time of Manchester United to look for the Argentine midfielder. And the offer from the English champions is surely interesting: 70 billion lire (€36m).

'La Gazzetta dello Sport' reports it could even happen the demand to leave is coming from the same player. In fact Veron seems to be really disappointed from the behaviour of the club in the matter about his EC passport.

That's why the bid of Manchester could satisfy both parts: Veron will have the chance to join another top club and to forget the judicial inquiry, while Lazio to get another great earning to re-invest probably in the Rivaldo's deal.

U

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well i dont think this would happen, period.
I just post it so you guys know about this news, thank you

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
I read some news saying that Lazio are very close to signing Elivs - he needs to get in shape but other then that it´s reported that he has excellent skill considering the fact that he has been dead for some 20 years.

Veron stays it´s all media - Eriksson spent the last year fitting Veron into the team and he´s here for a good period of time.

Forza Lazio !!

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
True indeed..Veron can't be sold. Lazio needs him badly. Veron is a kind of player that can't be replaced, at least I can't find any players today who play at the same position as well as Veron does.

Figo is perhaps the greatest playmaker today but he is a couple of years older that Veron and would definetely cost a huge amount and is surely not for sale. Rui Costa is old and not as good as Veron. Rivaldo is to offensive and not a team player. Zidane wouldn't be bad at all but after all Veron is a little bit better in everything compared to him.

Anyway if Veron was about to leave....35 millon $ is really below his market value... I would say at least 45 millon $.

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
I'm sure you've heard inter has made a bid as well..Why I don;t know //How accurate ?????I read it In the INTER forum..
SHould Lazio sell him NO WAY good player for this team..

·
Registered
330 Posts
As far as the rumor that states that Veron is not happy at how the club
is dealing with his EC passport,is all new to me,and I can't really see the truth in it!
And as far as his sale is concerned,
Cragnotti better not **** around!!!!!11

SEMPRE E SOLO FORZA LAZIO

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I just have too say all this talk about Veron getting sold, Almeyda getting sold, Salas getting soooollld ZZzzzzzzzzzzzz Stankovi...ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Hey! Why don´t we just sell of the hole damn team!!!! The talk about all this players is just bull**** I can guarantee you that when next season starts, all players, except maybe Salas, will still be playing in our team. I mean we are building something here, something very good don´t you think Cragnotti get that??? Don´t you think he knows that it´s just not to buy a player, you have to fit him in team, and you have to get the player to belive in Lazio!!!!
I think Inter proves that you if you had a bad season you can´t just not buy 11 new
players from all over the world and expect them to play good!! you have to have a base of players in the team otherwise it will go to hell!!!

I can guarantee you that for next season this filthy¤####¤¤ roumours will meen absolutely nothing!!!!!!!
Anyone wanna make a bet on me on this one???

·
Registered
330 Posts
Siberman,I think your right!!!!!!
As far as the bet goes,I'll make a bet "on you" anytime!!!!!!!!hehehehe

SEMPRE E SOLO FORZA LAZIO

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
And do you know what I think?? I think the people in the world that is laughing most of all about this are: the players. I bet that Veron right now (maybe not now he´s probably sleeping now) is laughing his head of about this roumours, and knows that he will play an important part of Lazio for many years to come!! Yes thats right! cause if Lazio want to win something big like "lo scudetto" or champions league they should be assured that the players belive in Lazio, and that they know that they are apart of something big and promising for the future.

Just take a look at Manchester United!! I mean this is a club who comes from a ordinary british city and has become the most famous and known football club in the world. They make more money on souvenirs than any other club in the world and it has become the most popular club to play for- I don´t think there is one player that couldn´t think of playing for them.

And how!!? There results in there own league is of course outstanding but in Europe, there results the last 20 years isn´t that impressive at all, you have to go back to the sixties to find a good streak of wins in Europe.
History teaches us that money alone can´t create a stable, consistent and winning club-it can give you a good team(Chelsea, Newcastle 5 years ago)- it can maybe even give you one or two league title(Blackburn),
but it can´t offer you a consistent streak of results. For that you need above all
2 things

1. a smoothly oiled machinery of hardworking people, from coaches to caretakers- everyone working for the club purposes only.

2. The most important thing: the fans. without them the football clubs wouldn´t make it for two years. We are the ones who goes to matches were the clubs initially get there money- we are the ones buying souvenirs- we are the ones who make the players feel that their hardwork is worthwhile and we alone decide how big the club is- the bigger number of fans- the bigger the club. These two things is the two most important factors for a club who wants sucess. Hopefully Cragnotti knows this and although it seems that Lazio is all about money and Cragnotti (I feel it like that) I belive Lazio is something more. A club with lojal fans and lojal people who´s heart burns for Lazio. Players who belive in their club and have genuine feelings for Lazio, a feeling that is bigger than money.

I think also Cragnotti has proved to us that he´s unlike many other italian football presidents, has patience with the team and understands that football is a game that dosen´t always follow rules or predictions.
What if Cragnotti had fired Erikkson after last year afterwe lost the title to Milan, where would we be today!!? I don´t think we would´ve been were we are today.
The only thing I´m worried about right now is that Cragnotti is starting to belive more in his money than in the players and organisation he already have.
but hopefully his common sense would make him think otherwise.

Forza Lazio

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
And, hey Uefa President! were do you get your information from since you seem so sure what you´re talking about?

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
he gets it from reuters (newspaper)

its on web sites like laziomania and italian-soccer.com

free advertisement mattias and alex :)
u both deserve it for all the help u give us
thanku :) :) :) :)

FORZA LAZIO!

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
well i guess that our team doesn't need no new changes exept salas who should go...

And about the deal of Rivaldo what is happining to the ppl in lazio .i think veron is better from Rivaldo and he dosen't deserve the 60$ million...

forza lazio

·
Registered
315 Posts
batigol79, are u LAZIALE?
Because if you are, why the nickname?
And "Salas should go"? Please!!! Don't give me that ****!
Welcome to the club!!!

------------------
LAZIO E BASTA

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
well Cecco lazio is in my blood just like the plazma..i think that there is better attaker than salas who can give the team a big push...just like the batigol(and the nick coz i think that the batigol is the best attaker,don't u think so) ;)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts