Xtratime Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it me or does anyoe else think the NOTW are trying to ruin englands world cup bid.

First set up sven and publish remarks he made about players in a private conversation. Designed at worst to get sven sacked and at best unsettle the england players he commented on. Bad for england either way being so close to the world cup.

Then publishing stories about gay footballers, clearly seriously unsettling at least one of them, players who you may or may not want in the squad, but would'nt you want all england players to be at their best going into a world cup.

Very irresponsible and none of it i feel real football fans could give shit about as long as there doing there job well.

Boo to the NOTW

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
NOTW have always been irresponsible, it's nothing new, exposes are their stock in trade.

·
Banned
2,825 Posts
I dont read it

Who did they expose as the gay footballers?? Anyone well known??

·
Registered
6,556 Posts
The Green One said:
Once again this is a football forum. I don't want to have to close this because your stepping onto libellous grounds.
You have to be kidding!?...Right?

·
Registered
12,056 Posts
Denis said:
You have to be kidding!?...Right?
No, you see his avatar. Thats the stick you can see. ;)

:pp

·
Banned
2,825 Posts
The Green One said:
Once again this is a football forum. I don't want to have to close this because your stepping onto libellous grounds.
:rolleyes:

Are you ill or something?? What makes you think Jenas, Cole and NOTW give a feck about whats posted here??

Seriously, I cant believe you even wrote that :wallbang:

·
Banned
2,825 Posts
Why is it everything involves the black footballers?? Remember the dogging, and that thing where they roasted a woman??

Seriously though, when papers make allegations they should name names. Because rumours fly about about innocent people :rollani:

·
Registered
154 Posts
Well all of those episodes you mentioned were black players were they not?? The dogging thing was Collymore, while the roasting thing happens with virtually almost every player I think. Thats just the way they do it in England.

·
Registered
38,223 Posts
2Pac said:
:rolleyes:

Are you ill or something?? What makes you think Jenas, Cole and NOTW give a feck about whats posted here??

Seriously, I cant believe you even wrote that :wallbang:
No but that doesn't mean people should go around making comments like they do about players. Just because they don't care doesn't mean they should be labelled like they are.

·
Banned
2,825 Posts
The Green One said:
No but that doesn't mean people should go around making comments like they do about players. Just because they don't care doesn't mean they should be labelled like they are.
Thats your opinion, it dont mean its right :rolleyes:

·
Registered
38,223 Posts
Ok, opinion or not, this is a football forum, not the Heat or Closer forum. You wanna discuss "whos in the closet", go to one of them women's boards.

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
jim08 said:
Is it me or does anyoe else think the NOTW are trying to ruin englands world cup bid.
it's the English press in general and it happens EVERY time (remember Sir Bobby Robson, Taylor, Hoddle, Erikkson more recently and now this)..... the press do their best to derail england's bid before every major tournament :rolleyes:

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yeah, im fully aware of what the english press are like, but this time they've gone a bit further, its like its a campaign they've taken upon themselves to fight. Obviously its purpose is to sell papers, but every paper reflects the viewpoint of they're owner/editor/staff and the only reason i can see for such an assault is so when it all goes belly up they can say "this is what happens when you get a foreign manager"

1 - 19 of 19 Posts