Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Victor Piturca announced yesterday that midfielder and Steau's star player Laurentiu Rosu received an offer from England. Although it was highly speculated that the Romanian international already signed for Spanish side Numancia, president Viorel Paunescu has also added to what Piturca was saying by noting that Steaua received a offer for a 2 million dollars for 3 years. He also said that they have until May 10 to negociate. The club from England many predict to be West Ham United.

[This message has been edited by EclipsE (edited 01-05-2000).]

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
how sad...rosu to west ham? so next year man united can pound them even more...rosu is making a big mistake. he should goto italy.

there must be bari, lecce, etc. interested in this guy..they are way better than numancia

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Who knows why he would choose England/Spain over Italy, maybe because he likes the style of play better compared to Italy. Rosu is a good player and if he goes to a smaller club he will become one of the stars, and once he is a star bigger clubs will want him. Look at Contra for example, he signed with Alaves at the beggining of this season and next season he will likely join Barcelona.

·
International
9,682 Posts
Yes, you're right EclipsE. Plus, there are meny chanches that Danciulescu will leave Steaua and also Ciocoiu who has offers from Roma and Mallorca.

------------------
FCM Brasov + Rocar = HOTII (Thieves)
FC FARUL + Craiova = VICTIMELE (Victims)
CORPODEAN = The world's most corrupted refferee.

Shame to you all!!!

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
eclipse...u got an excuse for everything...i think they all love italy, but italy doesnt want them....they always end up in spain...that is so disapointing. and dont deny that they are in love with spain...if they all joined the MLS, would you say the same thing?

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
MLS?? Hell no, I would never say what I said if they went to MLS.

Why does it matter if they go to Spain or Italy, most people belive that La Liga is better than Serie A anyway. Have you ever thought that maybe just maybe they like the style of play better in Spain rather than the great Italian league??

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
everyone in the world says that serie A is the best league in the world and yet u still try to say that people agree with you...i would call anyone crazy if they dont like the style of serie A or think its not the best league in the world....dont make excuses when the players cant make it in that league, just dont say that they want to go elsewhere because that is totally untrue.

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I am in no way saying that La Liga is better than Serie A, except for this year. In fact I still belive that Serie A is the best in the world. However, I have read replies from people in the Lazio Forum (topic: Which league is better, by svennis) and a lot of them said La Liga is better. All I am implying is that maybe the players themselves belive that La Liga is better.

Plus, my main point is that they like the style in the La Liga compared to Serie A; not the one about the La Liga being better.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts