Xtratime Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
11,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With the disappearance of Beitar Beer Sheva of the football map, Beer Sheva's 2nd team became Maccabi Beer Sheva and today they have secured their promotion to Liga Artzit. Beer Sheva beaten 2nd place Ironi Ofakim 3:1 away which increased their lead to 17 points and promised their promotion with 5 games to go.

Congratulations to Maccabi Beer Sheva!

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Hrevivo said:
With the disappearance of Beitar Beer Sheva of the football map, Beer Sheva's 2nd team became Maccabi Beer Sheva and today they have secured their promotion to Liga Artzit. Beer Sheva beaten 2nd place Ironi Ofakim 3:1 away which increased their lead to 17 points and promised their promotion with 5 games to go.

Congratulations to Maccabi Beer Sheva!

Dun get it..

So Beitar Beer Sheva split and replaced (with same points) for Maccabi Beer Sheva?

Would they get promoted to Liga Leumit?

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Hrevivo said:
Beitar Beer Sheva is dead man...
:cry: My Beitar brother is gone :cry: :cry:

·
Registered
11,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
As we're talking about Liga Alef South, I would like to mention that Hapoel Mevaseret Zion has officially been relegated to Liga Bet (presumably South B), as they are 9 points away from safe zone with only 2 games left.

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Hrevivo said:
As we're talking about Liga A South, I would like to mention that Hapoel Mevaseret Zion has officially been relegated to Liga B (presumably South B), as they are 9 points away from safe zone with only 2 games left.
Liga Alef...
Not Liga A (or b for that matter)

sheesh.... 10 years in the U.S really put alot on you, haven't it...

where do you get all the standing's for Liga Alef and so forth?

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Hrevivo said:
Fixed it, happy now?
Indeed :D

Now tell me where to find info on Lower Leauges? :)

·
Registered
11,734 Posts

·
Registered
11,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ONE I believe is owned by Yoram Arbel.

Sport 5 is not going to subsidize their rivals.

If you want a website in English, start searching. You know Hebrew, read it.

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Hrevivo said:
ONE I believe is owned by Yoram Arbel.

Sport 5 is not going to subsidize their rivals.

If you want a website in English, start searching. You know Hebrew, read it.

I have trouble reading hebrew..
Every other word i don't understand.. Its horrible... :groan:

·
Registered
212 Posts
Better get yourself down to an Ulpan, or try the local Bet Knesset for some Ivrit advice!!:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :greed: :star: :skull: :strong:

Or even a local Moshav, Kibbutz, Yeshiva, Betar, the beach, Mt. Hermon ski resort, Ben-Gurion Airport........................:devil: :happy:

·
Registered
11,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
He lives in Toronto, the last set of places you mentioned are a bit far ;)

Further news in the Liga Alef promotions and relegations:

Maccabi Hadera has promised their spot in Liga Artzit as they have a 4 point lead with 1 game to go, congrats to Hadera who officially became the top team in the city after years of control by Hapoel Hadera.

Continuing with Liga Alef North, Ironi Shlomi and Hapoel Migdal HaEmek have been relegated after losing their games and both are far enough with one game to go.

All that's left is to see who will be the other relegated team from Liga Alef South.

·
Registered
11,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
As of right now, they still haven't secured their place in Liga Artzit for next season, so they need to worry not to get relegated.

Next season? We'll need to see what they do over the break.

·
Registered
11,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Final relegation news:

Hapoel Bat Yam have been relegated after only drawing their match with Hapoel Kfar Shalem 3:3 in the last round which left them 3 points behind Hapoel Nachlat Yehuda.

Final relegation/promotion picture:
Promoted to Liga Artzit: Maccabi Beer Sheva, Maccabi Hadera
Relegated to Liga Bet: Ironi Shlomi, Hapoel Migdal HaEmek, Hapoel Bat Yam, Hapoel Mevaseret Zion

1 - 17 of 17 Posts