Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello there fellow Gooners.

Im a newbie to these boards, so I thought that id drop you all a line to introduce myself.

Cheers guys.

Snoogans.

·
Registered
886 Posts
Welcome. Always nice with new people here. this is a great forum with great people. What I like most is that is alot of disscussion and diffrent opinions but everyone respect eachother (And I have never ever seen a Spurs fan here actully).
Tell us a little bit about your self, Where do you live, how long have you supported Arsenal etc ?.

I`m a 18 year old Swedish Gooner who have supported Arsenal since I saw them against Man United on tv when I was about 7 or 8 year old but I didn`t start to follow them for real before the seasone 96/97.

·
World Class Player
7,673 Posts
Hi JLE!

I'm new here too - I hope more of us convert soon. JLE knows what I'm talking about.

·
Registered
66 Posts
jacke - i too am new to these boards. myself,JLE,bastin and NOLU used to be posters on itv football's web site, but we decided to ditch it for this place which seems a much more friendly place, where people actually want to talk football not throw insults.

anyway i am 17 years old. and have supported arsenal ever since i was old enough to use my eyes. my earliest memory is drinking coca cola in a pub with hundreds of gooners when we beat liverpool at anfield in 1989! bloody awesome.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
pires7 said:
jacke - i too am new to these boards. myself,JLE,bastin and NOLU used to be posters on itv football's web site, but we decided to ditch it for this place which seems a much more friendly place, where people actually want to talk football not throw insults.
That's what Xtratime is trying to be or at least have become. :)

Welcome to all teh new members! :happy: Always great to see new faces. :)

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cheers for the welcome guys.

Like pires7 said, I left the ITV board because of idiots. However, there are alot of cool people on that board, and hopefully a few more will sign up over here.
Think of me as the Pied Piper of the ITV message board.

Bastin:

Good to see you, be sure to kick it Reynolds style mate. :)

·
Registered
4,961 Posts
Well, it is good to see that you came here and not Big Soccer ;) These boards are a hell of a lot friendly than many others.

·
Registered
63 Posts
"I left the ITV board because of idiots."

Plus they wouldn't let us use rude words. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Welcome to the forum guys.

I haven't even heard of this ITV message board! Glad to see you ditched it though, ITV aren't exactly the flavour of the month anyway...

Again, welcome!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Watcha fellas :)

BTW Gooners...don't let the fact that I am a Man Utd fan give you the wrong impression.

JLE, Pires7, Bastin and Gooner.com with testify that i'm a pretty nice guy :angel:

·
Registered
11,928 Posts
hey welcome guys
lucky your gunner fans
so you'll be very entertained in here;)
unlike some other threads:eek:
hahaha

·
Registered
66 Posts
nice to see you sparky.
hopefully a few more of the good guys from itv will change their alliance soon.
i bet the moderators here think its some attempt to overthrow this site!:eek: with all us converting!
anyway this place is a much better place to talk football than the slums of itv.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Yet another convert to the church of Xtratime.....

Good to see only the Good Ones have made it across.

Lets go back to the stationhouse....cornhole us a drunk

BB

·
Registered
886 Posts
Wow we are growing with 200 % on jsut a couple of days, Great to see you all.
B BRUCE. Romoford is the same place as Razor comes from isn`t it ? Overmars always used to call Parlour for "Pele from Romford :D "

·
Registered
84 Posts
Yes, Ray does come from Romford, as does the mighty Tony Adams. His sisters used to own a sportswear shop just down the road to where I live now. 'Pele from Romford' though......maybe in 98......

Honestly, I'm glad JLE found this place. It's mellower and an altogether cooler place to hang out than over in whats become a bit of a quagmire over at ITV.

Thanks again, JLE

BB

I love the smell of commerce in the morning.

·
Registered
918 Posts
a big welcome to the new guys .....

i always read all the posts in the arsenal forum but don't post a lot ( LAZY ;) ) ... i had easy times reading all the posts as the number of posters here is very low and well known ( wakky , gareth , chris , jacke, jern, goonermc are all the constantly posters) ... so now the number of posters is nearly doubled and am spending more time reading and enjoying ..

keep it up guys :)

·
Registered
78 Posts
Sparky: Are you related in any way to Sparky* or is it just coincidence ?

I'm feeling a bit left out now. I registered on here a while back before the main ITV exodus and no-one welcomed me...:( In fact Fred Elliot and Liberace were talking about banning me !!! :eek:
I mean, what have I ever done to upset anyone ???? :angel: :angel:

How long dya reckon it will take PMT & Vernon to come on here ? I give 'em a week - 2 weeks max before they work out that there's no-one left :depress:

·
Registered
84 Posts
I agree...it won't take long for the very people and attitudes we were trying to get away from come over here and start with their particularly banal brand of bunkum.

Still, it looks as though the peeps here wouldn't put up with it for long.

BB

Awww look at you! You don't even take the point! You suck!

·
World Class Player
7,673 Posts
I think Ashley Cole and Stuart Taylor come from Romford too, don't they?

·
Registered
84 Posts
Stuart Taylor actually comes from just down the road to where I lived before I joined the air force.....Ashley Cole comes from Islington I think. Stuart or a youth team player called John Spicer should be sorting me out with FA cup tickets.....one of 'em'd better any way!

BB

I don't care if she's my cousin or not Silent Bob...I'm gonna knock those boots again tonight.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts