Xtratime Community banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Kinda sad to see him quit. I remember him well from his Kingz days. I used to work with a guy who played with Vicelich in an indoor team and said he was actually a damn good player.
Would like to think so. He once scored a hat trick in a dutch league game. I wouldn't be surprised if he came out of retirement for the two legged world cup qualifiers next year though.

·
International
9,526 Posts
Good pick there shaun - thats exactly what happened! I see Chris Woods has signed a two year deal with WBA. He looks the biz.

·
International
9,526 Posts
yeah its a possibility - I'm going to be at the game too! Half way line giving those Bahrain lads a bit of a barracking.

·
International
9,526 Posts
what a match! it had everything; great goal, penalty drama, last minute attacks, near misses. Atmophere was electric. Best sporting event I've been to in NZ. South Africa, here we come!!!

·
International
9,526 Posts
Yes, it was a great save. Hard to believe he is the second choice keeper (Glen Moss suspended for four matches for swearing!!).

·
Registered
42,711 Posts
I guess he's decent, though whenever I watch Phoenix, the stand-out players are their attackers like Bonevacia, Krishna, Burns when he was there etc.

He has played qualifiers for NZ, it says on his wikipedia page - he was a substitute in their tie against Mexico.

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
NZ manager linked with the derby job, relying on Jeffrey to tell me who the guy is :D

21 - 34 of 34 Posts