Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now I was reading somewhere that there is a book coming out or is alrteady out about the New York Cosmos and i was wondering if any of the American boys had seen it or read it yet and if it was worth purchasing??

·
Second Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
94,446 Posts
boroboro said:
Now I was reading somewhere that there is a book coming out or is alrteady out about the New York Cosmos and i was wondering if any of the American boys had seen it or read it yet and if it was worth purchasing??
They SUCKED !!!!!!! :thmbdown:

·
Registered
4,325 Posts
boroboro said:
No I havent heard anything about it but I will check it out for you.

Colocolo is just upset as they always beat the crap out of Rodney Marsh and the Ft Lauderdale Strikers :thumbsup:

·
94,446 Posts
PAULMAY said:
No I havent heard anything about it but I will check it out for you.

Colocolo is just upset as they always beat the crap out of Rodney Marsh and the Ft Lauderdale Strikers :thumbsup:
Wrong...I was a Tampa Bay Rowdie fan and Advisor to Francisco Marcos...who know commands the USL .... The Tampa Bay Rowdies did WIN the NASL......

Rodney Marsh was a Tpa Bay Rowdies.....Ft Lauderdales Strikers golden pain in the ass was the one who does play by plays for Gol TV .... =Ray Hudson :jester:

·
Registered
615 Posts
colocolo said:
They SUCKED !!!!!!! :thmbdown:
They might have sucked for the NASL, because they were too good. Too many stars, on one team.It Wasn't good for the league. Now the MLS has the opposite problem, the team in this area gets little coverage and wins.

·
94,446 Posts
Johnny Thunders said:
They might have sucked for the NASL, because they were too good. Too many stars, on one team.It Wasn't good for the league. Now the MLS has the opposite problem, the team in this area gets little coverage and wins.
The Rowdies didnt have 20% of the roster quality and or $$$ the Cosmos possessed...yet the Tampanians ALWAYS gave them more than a run for their dollars !!! :dielaugh:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts