Xtratime Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FC Barcelona Wesbite

I’ve been reading posts at xtratime for a few months now, but have only recently decided to register. It’s also given me an idea “why not create a Barca website” in English?

There aren’t very many of them on the Internet, or are there? Can someone give me a list? Even if there are anyway, I’ll make a better one. :D

But, I’d want to create an xtratime Barca website, so it won’t be just my website, it will be mine and the xtratime posters who are willing to contribute. It will be ours. :)

I will use .cjb.net as a redirection to shorten the name because I’ll use geocities free service while it’s nice and simple (unless someone can suggest something better that’s free?)

It won’t look amateurish, its will be good, I want to do as cover as much as possible about Barca and the news section will be updated regular and so I’m looking for posters here who would like to contribute. You can do anything from player profiles to history etc, the forum is already sorted, the forum will be this forum.

The whole point is to add to this community, instead of posts some posters could have their own columns :pp. Obviously if they have a nack for writing long interesting topics about barca. I don’t want it independent and xtratime is the best football forum on the net in my opinion.

So if your interested then please pm me and tell us what you would like to contribute.

If you also think it’s a bad idea, then say so too.

Thanks.

P.S: Real Madrids defense . :howler:

·
Registered
967 Posts
i wouldn't mind posting but want to see what it looked like beforehand

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That website sucks (and not just because it's a Madrid website) :D

I've attached a photo to give you a sneak preview of what the website will (might) look like.

Obviously, I've blanked out the web address and it it doesn't look 100% on the picture. You can only see the top of the page so to cut down on the upload.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
:groan: Is this some type of conspiracy. My attachment won't upload. :howler:

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ohwell, I've decided to upload the first page of the website.

Could I have some feedback on the design?

And are there anyone interested in contributing?

tombaker66, what do you think? clickhere for the website

Barcawinner, what do you mean when you say "Thats the old logo"?

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
baarrccaa said:
Barcawinner, what do you mean when you say "Thats the old logo"?
Because it is the old logo. The board 'updated' the logo some year ago so it would look more modern. Look at the shirt.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I know that.

But Barcawinner, typed it as if it was a bad thing. There are Arsenal websites who include their old logo too.

Do you think I should include the new logo instead?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts