Xtratime Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
17,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well early in the hours of Friday morning a new Villa fan was born...my little niece, Myah!
All the women in my family are Villa fans so here's to the tradition continuing!! :)

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Poor baby...I hope you will be smart enough to breed him a Red from heart.Its for its own good,unless you want to offer to her a fans life full of dissapoitment.

Congrats Talya,I dont know what do you say at these occasions in England,but here we say "na sou zisi" which means "long life to him/her" :)

------------------
MARCIO AMOROSO!

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Now,after serius re-consideration,you dont have to do anything to her.Just let her be, since everybody in Enlgand are born LIVERPOOL fans...the problem is that some stupid aunts ( :)) force the babys to follow another team,and then their whole life is through this bad habit.

Just let the baby grow...and she'll become a scouser,I promise. :)

LONG LIVE HESKEY,LIVERPOOL AND TALYA'S NIECE!!!!!

------------------
MARCIO AMOROSO!

·
Registered
17,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hehehe Amo....a Liverpool fan I think not!!!

Her dad is a Charlton fan...that could have some serious effects...but she already has Villa booties, bips and shirt! So she is well on her way to being a Villan! :)

·
Registered
3,215 Posts
With auntie Natalya, the baby is likely to have this kind of education:

year 2001: the baby utters her first word, it's nor Mum or Dad, but something near to Beni, much to the auntie Natalya's satisfaction.

year 2002: the baby, while playing together with other babies, shows a worrying attitude at kicking at the other babies and screaming GOAL.

year 2003: the baby at the nursery school refuses to wear the school's dress and following the advice of auntie Natalya, she wears a strange claret and blue shirt.

Congratulations!!!

Portsmouth giants 2 Forest 1 :(

·
Registered
17,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sounds like a perfect plan to me Aquila! :)

I would be extremely proud of my neice if she turned out like that!!!

The worst senario would be if she hated football!! What then??

Sorry about the Tricky trees!

·
Registered
17,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well the lucky little girl has already seen Lazio play....against Inter...I'm training her early!!! :)

She also saw yesterday pictures of Villa players!! She's gonna be brainwashed!

·
Registered
17,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hmmm well she be allowed to support who she wants (with heartbreak from aunty Natalya) as long as it is not MAN SCUM!!!

Then she will be locked away in a mental institute!! :)

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
I just wanted to check out Villa here and what do I find: not only it's moderated by you Natalya :) , but all the friends from nearby are here. Great. Plus I like the name of the niece very much. I wish her well on any level and let happyness be with her :)

·
Registered
17,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Of course the site is moderated by me...I am the ONLY Villa fan here (as Amo loves to point out all the while!!!) :)

Yep, I like the name of my neice too!!! A lot better than the others they were coming up with!!! :)

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
So it is only like ten years to go and then there will be two Villa fans in this forum. We will hold on until then :)

·
Registered
17,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Indeed lets hope so Alexx...her dad keeps scaring me by giving her ideas about Charlton... I mean how could she not be a Villa fan with me as an aunt??? IMPOSSIBLE!!! :)

Yep...this forum survives on Lazio fans!!! :)

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
You know the big problem though is if a niece or nephew is on the way. She wont stand for the new kid to support the same team as her so she'll make her/him support Birmingham or WBA (the heartache).

·
Registered
17,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Nah, me and my sister both support the Villa and there was never any problems...meant that all the posters on our bedroom wall matched and there were never any arguements!!!

Have a niece or nephew as a Bluenose...NEVER!!!!

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
That's why is support the pool though. My brother supported Everton therefore so did I but he didn't like that so I supported the pool (thank God) to bug him.

------------------
WITH HOPE IN MY HEART

·
Registered
17,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Lol...no me and my sister used to fight...but we knew that we'd kill each other if we ended up supporting opposite teams!!!!

and we wouldn;t be able to go to as many matches...would have had to alternate!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts