12,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Congratulations of your New Forum.

We hope it is successful :)

·
Third Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
12,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Please let me know a proper forum description.

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
I don't have words to express my delight, I'm over the moon!!!!!!!! Thanks to all the guys and ladies posting on the Toro thread, thanks to all the people that weren't here but supported us in every possible way and in the end thanks to the administration for hearing our hopes, prayings and making this dream come true. FORZA GRANDE TORO!!!

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
And here's my suggestion for a forum description: The Granata from Turin is one of the best sides in the italian football history. Beside the 8 scudettos and 5 cups in the room of throphies their history is full with setbacks and the biggest is the airplain crash in 1949 which killed all the members of the legendary Grande Torino squad. FORZA TORO!!!

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Congrats to Romanticar and Arianna for this forum. Ill be here regularly also ;)

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Yesssssssssssssss I'm sooooo happyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
finally i can write about Torooooooooooooooooo:happy: :D

·
Registered
2,746 Posts
Romanticar said:
And here's my suggestion for a forum description: The Granata from Turin is one of the best sides in the italian football history. Beside the 8 scudettos and 5 cups in the room of throphies their history is full with setbacks and the biggest is the airplain crash in 1949 which killed all the members of the legendary Grande Torino squad. FORZA TORO!!!
I think it should be all the way round... despite the crash we're widely known for, we're winners of all those trophies ;)

I'm crying ppl :cry: soooo happy :( forum to us!!! :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :cry:

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Yuumei said:
I think it should be all the way round... despite the crash we're widely known for, we're winners of all those trophies ;)

I'm crying ppl :cry: soooo happy :( forum to us!!! :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :cry:
Lory I had to modify it a little bit because it was too long but I still tried to include all the important things. :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts