Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
11,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Congratulations to Hapoel Kfar Samia who finished first in Liga A North this season and therefore qualifies to Liga Artzit (unless something changes). This will be Kfar Samia's first season in the Artzit. Zeiri Nachaf and Hapoel Horfeish are relegated to Liga B.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Good luck to Hapoel! :) hopefully by the end of the year, Hapoel will manage to get into another promotion for Liga Ha'al! :p

Who else is going to join Hapoel Jerusalem in there promtio from Liga Artzit??? :)

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Code:
 1. Hapoel_Jm       30    16   9   5    41  -  18    57
 2. Bet_Shimson_TA  30    16   8   6    48  -  25    56
-------------------------------------------------------
 3. Ironi_Kir.Ata   30    16   7   7    51  -  38    55
 4. Hap_Naz_Ilit    30    15   8   7    39  -  26    53
 5. Hapoel_Ashkelon 30    12   6  12    33  -  24    42
 6. IR_Hasharon     30    11   9  10    42  -  43    42
 7. Hap_Kir_Shmona  30    10   8  12    48  -  49    38
 8. Hapoel_Acco     30     8  12  10    27  -  33    36
 9. Hap_Mejdel_Krum 30     4  18   8    35  -  41    30
10. Hapoel_Taibe    30     6  10  14    35  -  44    27
-------------------------------------------------------
11. Hap_Bat_Yam     30     6   9  15    26  -  45    27
12. Maccabi_Yavne   30     5   6  19    21  -  60    21
These are the current standings, Hapoel Jerusalem will play away to Hapoel Taibe on the weekend.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
: ) hey!!!!

This is good news!

Beitar/Shimson Tel Aviv will make there Liga Leumit Debut hopefully as they get promoted in the liga.

Hopefully they will make a comeback and a run into the premiers! but we will see!

YALLA BEITAR (TEL AVIV!!)

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Another 'new' team in Liga Artzit: Hapoel Beit Shean, whom lost to Beitar Be'er Sheva today, a defeat which sealed their relegation. Beit Shean were relegated from the top flight only 3 years ago, after the famous 'rigged championship game' in 1998....

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Hapoel Beit She'an is innocent!!!! :( why are they getting the bad mouth all the time!!!! :)

David Levy supports them :) and so do i!

·
Registered
11,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hapoel Bet Shean is not really new, they just haven't been there in a while. Kfar Samia has reached it's highest position yet.
For Beitar Shimshon Tel Aviv the debut only will be under this specific name, as both Beitar and Shimshon Tel Aviv has been in the Liga Leumit at the time that it was the first division and had some successful seasons.

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
Hapoel Jerusalem have 60 points, 4 more then Nazrath Illit and a victory out of their remaining 2 games will give them promotion.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Hapoel Beit Shean is an awkward team, they deserve the drop while Holon is a total failure with their 'star squad' (In Leumit terms).

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Yea!!!

What happened to Holon??? :)

I heard that they bougt some good players from Romania?? Can someone confirm this with me? I heard that there owner is or works in Romania and goes around scoutting, i think one of there legions of romanians (YEEEEEEEEE :howler: , SHOW SOME ROMANIAN PRIDE) plays in the National team? this true?

·
Registered
11,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
At the beginning of the season Holon brought a Romanian coach and 4 Romanian foreigners. Of them only 1 or 2 stayed after showing nothing but failures. None of those players were top level though, definitely not in the NT.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Did they have to pay a bundle for them???? :(

Would u say that this is the main thing that made Zafrinim Holon screw up....because this team just got relegated from Liga A'hal and already there the lowest team in Liga Leumit? is this natrual like this?? :)

Im not saying there good, but they do manage...just like Maccabi Petach Tikva someitmes!

·
Registered
11,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I didn't quite understand your question, but if Zafririm gets relegated, they will be the 3rd team in a row that gets relegated in 2 successive seasons, after Hapoel Ashkelon and Hapoel Jerusalem.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
I just wondered why a team that goes out an buy 4+1 International Players would sink so low like Holon did. I thought they were okay and they might have been in the middle tables of liga liumet but this is far to strange.

How is there fan base going?

·
Registered
11,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
As far as I recall Zafririm never had many fans. Most of the people of Holon are Maccabi Tel Aviv fans. If I recall correctly, Zafririm was a partner of the lowest attendance game in the last 10 years at least (it might be lowest ever but I don't have the numbers). It was at Petah Tikva against Maccabi Petah Tikva, and there were only 32 tickets sold for that match.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
I doubt on that...... :)

Holon had a lot of fans maybe in the early 90's or 80's.....but it all slipped back! New players, new management!!!

Other than that Holon doesn't all like Maccabi Tel Aviv! Alot like Beitar Jerusalem and Bney Yehuda! :)

They'll hurt you very much if you like Hapoel! :) Thats a warning for you Mr. Keren!

·
Registered
11,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Holon's majority are Maccabi's fans because their training field is in Holon.

Holon never had many fans, the team is one of the youngest teams in the top 2 leagues (established in the 70's or 80's) and never made any true success to gain many fans.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts