Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Romario,Carew,Hasselbaink,Flo and 2 Brazilian who play in the Brazilian league.

Romario was a nice try, but he won't come. Carew and Hasselbaink are reportedly going to Valencia, PSV has to try to get 1 of them. And Vialli is willing to sell Flo for 18 million pounds, he probably would have been bought with Van Nistelrooij's fee.
Zamorano in the Dutch league??, that would be something, no offense, but he'll probably won't want to lower himself that much.
Van Hooijdonk sounds nice, but if he play well during Euro 2000 maybe some big Italian,Spanish,or maybe English team will want to buy him, Vitesse however does let big strikers go, eg Machlas

·
Registered
5,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Carew has already signed with Valencia...
Hasselbaink could be loaned out by Atletico to get back when Atletico return in the Primera Division. vHooydonk is already 34, so I don't think some big club will buy him, but he great for 1 or 2 seasons at PSV...

·
Registered
5,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oops, even can't type numbers right.... :) But the story remains the same: what BIG Italian/English/Spanish club will buy a 30 year old player from the Dutch league???

·
Registered
14,672 Posts
it's said gerets wants koller.

------------------
Always trying to be modest. And damn proud of it!

·
Registered
5,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
gOD> I heard the same thing, but I believe it was already sure he won't come. But I'm not sure about it...

So we're looking for someone capable of playing Champions' League and willing to take a place on the bench when RVN returns....
That's pretty hard...

·
XCC Winner 2001
4,440 Posts
That is pretty hard.
But Solskjær doesnt have a problem with it, though I dont think he will go to PSV.

And I truly hope "Pi-Air" (30 :))will stay at Vitesse!

Vitesse Arnhem 1!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts