Xtratime Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ciao All !!

First of all I would like to say I´m sorry for all the hard words during the season - this last week has only brought out the worst sides of football fans and I hope it ends tonite.

In both camps we have had bad apples but I want to reach out a hand of forgiveness, an olive branch if you wish :)

All season we have been spitting venom at the organisations behind the game ( mainly Laziofans as myself towards the alledged corruption in Serie A ) justified or not I hope there will be changes within Serie A so that us fans can enjoy a peaceful rivalry.

There have been alot of Juve fans in here today to congratulate us on the win and I think that shows a warm heart and a spirit of fair play.

This year Lazio won, next year goes to Parma and then it´s open game for Juventus and Milan again :)

Let´s all get along again !!

Ps. Can´t wait until end of august :)

O

·
0 Posts
I turned far too cold to you and I apologize for the tension beween us on Erikkson. In the end, it was you who was right and I yield to you sir on that. NEVER CHANGE, Svennis!

[This message has been edited by oltre-la-morte (edited 14-05-2000).]

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
So,next year we are getting the scudetto according to you svennis? :)

if you are right i'll grab the first plane and after I make a stop at the tardini I'll come to Sweden and buy you a river of beer! :)

forza perugia!!!
Well done Lazio!!!!!!
FORZA PARMA!!!

------------------
The sun will rise again...and it will be...GIALLOBLU!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts