Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
First Place Winner, February 2013 XT Photo Contest
42,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After the completion and opening of the new Slavia stadium, it's interesting to see if the other teams are also going to build a new stadium :)

Brno announced their vision of their new stadium..

Does anyone know the projected finish (+ the 6-12 months delay in construction wich usually happens in Eastern European projects :D)?

·
Registered
8,447 Posts
Well, at first they have to gather money I guess...
And Slavia did record in the delay, the stadium was built after like 10 years since first announcement :pp

·
FM of the Year 2007
10,611 Posts
Anyone some pics of the new Slavia stadium ?

I've been in the Evžena Rošického stadium when we played there a couple of years ago. The Strahov stadium next to the Evžena Rošického Stadium was impressive by the way.

How many seats has the new Slavia stadium ?

·
42,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Capacity of the Stadium

21,000 sitting spectators in total; all seats are roofed. This includes:
- The Club Storey, a total of 666 seats
- 40 VIP boxes, a total of 400 seats
- Disabled persons: 42 seats (+42 seats for accompanying persons)

·
42,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Another "future" stadium that you hardly or never hear about anymore :D Probably de-railed, maybe someone else knows if they are still planned ?

Mlada Boleslav's Mestskeho Stadion

·
FM of the Year 2007
10,611 Posts
Found some of my own, even of the construction works. On those pics it looked bigger then a 21.000 seater. Quite stupid of Slavia by the way, as in a few years a 21.000 seater is too small to participate in the Champions League. A m inimum of 30.000 is required.

·
Registered
140 Posts
30,000 minimum to compete in Champions League? when was this rule announced? never heard of it and sounds completely stupid.

·
FM of the Year 2007
10,611 Posts
30,000 minimum to compete in Champions League? when was this rule announced? never heard of it and sounds completely stupid.
Thought it would become a rule in 2011 or 2012 if I'm not wrong. That's why Anderlecht is busy with plans to expand the stadium.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts