Xtratime Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
26,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you prefer - smaller stadium up to capacity of 30 thousand
or something bigger, monumental around 50 thousand.

I´m for smaller one, something like new VW Arena in Wolfsburg. Two stages, no runner track. Capacity of 30000.

other nice example: Karaiskasis Stadium in Piraeus/Greece

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
I think that Slovakia needs to think long-term here, if they want to host Euro or maybe World Cup one day ( co-host with someone) then the capacity should be close to 50,000

·
Registered
7,323 Posts
boris14 said:
I think that Slovakia needs to think long-term here, if they want to host Euro or maybe World Cup one day ( co-host with someone) then the capacity should be close to 50,000
Slovakia have to think long-term - and they will NEVER host WC or EURO so 30.000 would be simply great!

·
Registered
497 Posts
30000 is ideal for us. anything bigger would be a waste of time, space and money....

Hopefully I'll be able to find the pictures of the project for the new stadium

·
Registered
497 Posts
Ok so the new plans have been officialy confirmed and signed by the president of the Slovak FA

The new stadium should have a capacity of 35000, and meet the UEFA requirement for a 4 star stadium.

Here are the project visualisations

·
Registered
26,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I do hope that 2nd stage will be not VIP-area :undecide: this could mean stop for large-scale vertical choreos.

btw this upper stage´s pyro-thing in combination with slovakian flags is quite funny, we all know that pyrotechnics is officially forbidden on the games of NT.

·
Registered
215 Posts
I agree maybe one day we can can host euro with the czechs or poles. (STILL A LONG WAY AWAY)

·
Registered
215 Posts
Inter isn't going

It turns out that only artmedia and slovan will use the new stadium as theor home ground instead inter is going to renovate pasiensky floodlights, new seats, and a heated pitch amonst other things. asset slovakia and asseco slovakia will be the companies funding the renovation (also sfz are investing some money beacause it is going to be the national stadium while tehelne pole is getting a makeover.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
26,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I doubt that Pasienky Stadium will be National Stadium in transition period between demolition of old Tehelne Pole and construction of new arena. At least Trnava has better stadium for bigger crowd and no runners track. Only questionable thing is support of Trnava´s fans.

·
Registered
215 Posts
i think that is the reason why it is going to be at pasiensky because of trnava's fans. But i dont think Pasiensky will host many games maybe 2-3 and trnava or artmedia will host the rest but they are renovating pasiensky so it all depends on the state of the stadium..

·
Registered
26,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
hopefully national stadium will be not such a neverending saga as national theatre :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts