Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
X

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
mc allister is rumoured to have been offered a 2 year-contract at anfield...and this is supposed to be from a ver good source!!
he probably will earn about 20-30k per wk!

arthus numan has said that he is very keen to join l'pool next season..
he watched one of our latest games and has been impressed with the environment,..
he is a very gd friend of erik meijer too.
he may join on a bosman as he has only a year left on his current contract at rangers..

we are linked again to a striker..demetraze who is currently valued at 12M!!!
i heard of him sometime ago...but i don;t really know much about him..can anyone gimme more info on hm!??

fowler is again being linked to a move away from anfield..
this too is from a reliable source...but dont be surprised if Gh or fowler himself denies it...
the clubs interested are unknown...
i dunno why but i have the impression Gh will sell him..

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Numan may want to play for LFC but so what. So do I, but does that mean GH is gonna arrive on my doorstep with a contract in his hand. Meijer is off to Germany in the summer....although I'm not sure if he knows that yet or not!!

·
Registered
441 Posts
Hmmm...

I don't believe Fowler will leave and I've heard nothing concrete to say he will. Next summer perhaps, but not this one.

Meijer may well leave, and Camara too, but we'll just have to wait and see.

If the links to Mcallister are true I ain't going to be a popular man down the pub. I can't see that one myself, and indeed have heard now't, but the press and certain web sites seem pretty certain. I'm still going to remain sceptical over this one though and the old term of 'smokescreen' seems poised to be making a return.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Ok the Fowler thing seems to be that a team is breaking the law by talking to Fowler without the club knowing. Without spending too much Brain power it is most likely to be a certain Spanish team with a friend of Robbies and a pain in the arse striker. I think if Fowler does leave this Summer it will be his own choice and not the club. If LFC wanted to sell him Man U would not have made a move for Van Nie cause they would have had Fowler instead so the club does not want to sell him. That is a fact. However if Fowler is not committed to LFC and wants a move then we must sell him because with the cash we'd get we could buy an outstanding striker who isn't injured 70% of the time. I am a Fowler fan, but if he doesn't want to be part of the new Liverpool then s c r e w him - lets get the cash. I have to say the very fact that he contemplated a move to Man U last year makes me feel that his heart ain't in the right place, but then again why should it be because he isn't a Liverpool fan anyway.

·
Registered
818 Posts
There is also a Babb to Coventry as swap deal for McAlliser today.

As well as a Derby in for Bjornebye rumour.

PS: Did u know Bjornebye has scored twice from direct free-kicks for Brondby. Hold it! He might be the next D Beckham - one pace, can't dribble, no skills, etc....

X

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i dunno why..but i've got the bad impression both fowler is gonna go..and mcallister is coming!!! :(

where did u hear meijer was leaving!??

about numan..the latest news is that the rangers board has just declared " we have not signed players on long term to sell them afterwards.."

so that makes it pretty clear to forget numan ..at least for the time being..

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
Tell me why would we want a right defender??

X

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
numan is a left defender!.

koptalk reveals that leeds are prepared to offer 11M to get fowler..but may stretch their bid up to 15M..

agents are behind the scene to tempt fowler away from anfield and fowler himself and l'pool may not be aware of that yet...

it could happen that these agents are talking to fowler without even having the clubs authorisation..

X

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
karembeu has just declared that he knows Gh very well and is very keen to join l'pool
however the club has denied that link..

Gh said he wants to bring in 2 left backs..one of them as cover..
but after that impressive season of matteo ..i think he'd go for only one/...

the link to sergi is increasing again..

stephen wright who has been loaned out, is very much wanted to stay on a permanent basis there...and would probably be subject of a bid..if GH agrees to let him go..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts