Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
XT Oldie
8,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WOW....looking good...Alenitchev is ours...and so is Leandro....now I think that PDC is going to buy Quim and Baia....we are looking quite formidable

·
Registered
5,189 Posts
I hope so, is Alenichev an attacking midfielder or/and a forward. I think he can play midfield as well. He's okay but nothing to get too excited about.

·
Registered
703 Posts
This guy isn't that bad TACO i'm kind of exited about LEANDRO all i hear is good things about the Bloke but he says he aint like Jardel he likes to run more with the ball..

F.Santos is gonna change system any way...

only time will tell

·
Registered
5,189 Posts
Yo PORTISTA 4 LIFE I'm glad ya changed ya name - we cant have u named after a Galatasaray player now can we :)

But this Leandro guy sounds good.

Don't forget its Porto vs Standard Liege on Tuesday nite.

·
Registered
5,189 Posts
Alenitchev joins Porto, for now

Russian forward Dmitri Alenitchev has linked up with Porto's training camp in Spa – but may leave before he kicks a ball for the Portuguese side.

The 27-year-old has not signed a contract because his agent, Paulo Barbosa, is trying to sell him to other clubs. Italian sides Roma and Perugia are said to be interested, as well as Turkish giants Galatasaray. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
703 Posts
I remeber Alenitchev for scoring a Hat-Trick vs. Setubal in the UEFA cup... Does any 1 know if Porto vs. Standard Liege will be on TV ???

i really wanna know...

·
XT Oldie
8,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
what the **** is going on. I just read that we will get Alenitchev on loan and now Fiorentina want Leandro....**** this really blows....

·
Registered
703 Posts
Well i have just heard that ALENTITCHEV isn't coming any more which pisses me off...

But LEANDRO is gonna sign 2morow or afta he said that he hopes it will go through...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts