Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just to give everybody an update of the transfers relating to Valencia:

-Angulo just signed a new contract for another 5 years I think, with a huge release fee.

-Valencia signed a very young player from Levante (also a Valencia team, in the 2nd division) called Vicente. He was coveted by several clubs, plays in the under 21 national team, and plays as a left midfielder. I wish him the best of success, especially since he said that by joining Valencia, his dream had come true. That's the type of players I want in the team.

-Ruben Navarro has extended his contract with Valencia, but will be loaned to Numancia next season.

-Bartual has also extended his contract, and might also be loaned.

-I was looking forward to having Valeron (Atl. Madrid) sign, but Deportivo got him (or will shortly).

-Valencia is also after Makelele, but he seems to lean towards Depor or Real Madrid

-Lopez... is still in Valencia. No news of his transfer to Lazio, although everybody says it's imminent. I have no idea of what is happening.

-Farinos...is also still in Valencia. Apparently, Milan are very reluctant to pay the 20 or so million dollars for his release (+ the formation fee). If the transfer doesn't go through, he'll be in a very tough spot because a lot of fans have turned against him.

Rumours:

-There are a lot of rumors about a bunch of players joining the team. If the Lopez and Farinos deals go through, Valencia will have about 85 million dollars that they could spend (~33 from the CL, ~33 from Lopez, and ~20 from Farinos)!!! That's a big bunch of money!

That's all I have for now.

------------------
For everything you need to know about VALENCIA, go to www.ciberche.net

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
Ziad

Thanx for the update. Lots of interesting little things going on with this team. Hopefully we'll find some good players to replace those that are leaving.

·
International
6,519 Posts
Lopez is in Lazio 100 % now.

FORZA LOPEZ !
FORZA VALENCIA !
FORZA LAAZIOOOO

·
Registered
394 Posts
thanks for the update!!!

keep it coming...