Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saw the new shirt on the launch date (4th) ...

Tops!!! Its proper RED!! (the last one looks a bit light )

And I really like the coloured crest ..better than the last one which is white...

Can't wait to get me hands on one ...its 35 pounds though...

Mindy,Paw ..hey guys... how much is one going for in Singapore???

if its cheaper then i'll wait till end of July to get one - going back to Lion City liaoz :)

·
Registered
619 Posts
Glad to hear that it's red BOSH and not that pathetic pink thing that some pictures have suggested:D Any pics on the web?

·
Registered
9,967 Posts
It probably would not be cheaper, considering that new kits costs more than S$100. If you want a cheaper jersey, you can get last year's though. It has fallen to like S$60+ thereabouts. Or like me, get a fake one. I have gotten one, not that I wanted it actually, the Champions League gold wordings jersey, for less than S$5. That's a steal.:)

And BOSH, you mean you have finished your course in England? I thought this season, you would have provided us first hand information on the latest in Liverpool.:)

paw;)

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
paw said:
It probably would not be cheaper, considering that new kits costs more than S$100. If you want a cheaper jersey, you can get last year's though. It has fallen to like S$60+ thereabouts. Or like me, get a fake one. I have gotten one, not that I wanted it actually, the Champions League gold wordings jersey, for less than S$5. That's a steal.:)

And BOSH, you mean you have finished your course in England? I thought this season, you would have provided us first hand information on the latest in Liverpool.:)

paw;)
$100??? Woah !! more expensive than in UK... I used to get tops back home at around 70-80... hmm bloody inflation!!! I guess it would be better to get it here then

Anyway I already have last seasons'...

Yah.. finished my course and going back soon...

:)

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
well at malaysia with wording it cause me RM300.00 i've got one already! awesome brilliant red!;)

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
eymc said:
well at malaysia with wording it cause me RM300.00 i've got one already! awesome brilliant red!;)
And who have u got? ... let me guess.... its Stevie G...

·
Registered
6,990 Posts
nah, he's got I hate the S**m on the back:D

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
I will order directly from Liverpool FC. It will cost me 44.95 pound including postage, which is about NZD140 ($10 cheaper than buying in NZ :D ) and S$130, RM300.... :tongue:

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I will pop down to a local shop here to get mine on Saturday.. and theres the bonus of a free LFC flag as well;)

·
Registered
9,967 Posts
RM300 and you guys are buying? That is like day-light robbery.:eek:

paw;)

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
B*O*S*H* said:

well bosh you are absolutely right! that's our instinct being a Liverpool hard core!

well i plan to have the new away with what razor was suggesting " i hate S.cum" :D :D :D :D awesome!

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
B*O*S*H* said:

oh well , bosh you have just double up your prize money by 1$ with that corredt answer!

and as for the "i hate S.cum" wording suggested by razor , perhaps i 'll consider to put it on the new away jersey!

awesome suggestion!:fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
B*O*S*H* said:

oh well , bosh you have just double up your prize money by 1$ with that corredt answer!

and as for the "i hate S.cum" wording suggested by razor , perhaps i 'll consider to put it on the new away jersey!

awesome suggestion!:fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
paw said:
RM300 and you guys are buying? That is like day-light robbery.:eek:

paw;)
Ya!! RM300 is so expensive!!!

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Arthro Enas said:
yes... we have your msg loud and clear... :D
sorry bro cause something happened to pc! i thought it did not get through so i tried a couple of times!

sorry to bother you with my message that loud and clear!:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
nah.. it's ok for me.... My eyes have to roll down a few more lines, that's it!

:D

To be honest, I don't like to have other people name at the back of the shirt... so my shirt will be a plain one...;)

·
Registered
6,990 Posts
Last seasons for me had Litmanen on the back:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Arthro Enas said:
To be honest, I don't like to have other people name at the back of the shirt... so my shirt will be a plain one...;)
Mine will be plain as well...

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
1 - 20 of 23 Posts