Xtratime Community banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm so sad that sheva injury has not heeld any possably will
miss 2 game in serie A . we do need him with us since we can't
depend on crespo for 2 game. but I would like him to get rest and
fast recovery
any way here is the report
New Sheva injury scare
28.11 || webmaster || $source

Source: Football Italia

Andriy Shevchenko looks set to miss Milan’s games against Chievo and possibly Parma after tests showed his thigh problem has not healed.

The Ukrainian suffered the muscular strain during the 1-1 draw with Roma on November 7 and has struggled on despite the pain, scoring braces in the Serie A win over Siena and on international duty in Turkey.

However, tests today highlighted a small tear in the left thigh muscle and medical staff are suggesting he be rested for the next week or more.

“Shevchenko and Jon Dahl Tomasson are not ready to play this weekend,” confessed Coach Carlo Ancelotti. “It’s nothing serious and both will be available against Parma. Everyone should relax, there is nothing to worry about.”

Newspapers are nonetheless suggesting this injury would rule the Balon d’Or candidate out of important clashes with Chievo and Parma, as well as the Champions’ League trip to Scotland. Although the Rossoneri are already qualified for the knockout round, the top of the Group is still up for grabs with Barcelona.

Tomasson is also battling injury and Pippo Inzaghi is out for several months following surgery, but Hernan Crespo’s much improved form has given Carlo Ancelotti the option of allowing Shevchenko to recover.

The Argentine has hit back at his critics with three goals in two games against Palermo and Shakhtar Donetsk over the last week and hopes to break his Serie A duck as well this weekend.

“It gives me great pleasure to be able to thank those who had faith in me during these difficult first few months,” the former Chelsea star told the ‘Gazzetta dello Sport’.

“This club is incredible and their organisation means you are free to concentrate only on hard work. Nothing is left to chance and in the tough times I knew that the medical and technical staff helped me through with a smile. Now the results are beginning to show.”

Froza Sheva

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
i'm sure meant to say FORZA SHEVA!!!!!!! :star: :star:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts