• Allegri ( Milan )

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
7,759 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
How would you guys rank the 20 coaches in serie a for this year till now?

Top 3 for me are Benitez, Garcia and Mazzarri. #20 is defo reserved for Allegri.

Benitez , last coach who won la liga without coachin Barcelona or REAL Madrid.He is doing so good with napoli till now, despite Napoli are even playing CL football.

Mazzarri, I think overachieving a bit with a not that good Inter squad.

Garcia, no need to say anything. Won a title before with Lille, its this year I was able to find out what a great manager he is. He has fixed roma's defensive problems from last year, and put us in a position to compete.

Allegri, defo the worst coach ..not just italy.but whole of europe right now.

Conte is doing whats he supposed to do, just has best squad in the league.

·
Banned
9,221 Posts
Mandorlini.

Joint 4th place, with unbeaten home run is pretty impressive for a newly promoted side.

Surely more impressive than what Mazzarri and fat spaniard have done so far atleast. Those two, have like Cunte just done the expected, nothing to write home about.

Verona and Roma are the only real overachieving surprises, Milan obviously being the main underachiever. The rest are pretty much where you would expect them to be, at this stage.

·
Registered
7,759 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I doubt Verona keep it up, Luca toni defo making case for a world cup 2014 spot. I take him over Gilardino, Borrielo, Matri , Pazzini & CO.

How is iturbe doing at Verona?

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
Andrea Mandorlini for Sure.

and

Conte, for the undeserved points

·
Registered
4,314 Posts
haha

·
Registered
45,357 Posts
I think that just 2 sacked coaches after 11 games is a kind of record. Probably the absence of Zamparini from serie A after ages is a factor.

In my esteem Delio Rossi is falling to the lowest levels of coaching. The team is bad but he should have given them a sort of tactical plan. Instead, Sampdoria play like a group of amateurs who meet just for the games.

·
Registered
34,451 Posts
In my esteem Delio Rossi is falling to the lowest levels of coaching. The team is bad but he should have given them a sort of tactical plan. Instead, Sampdoria play like a group of amateurs who meet just for the games.
Old school :proud:

·
Laziale, Independent
6,075 Posts
Mazzari for me. Benitez comes second tied with Montella.

As for Garcia, I will wait for the end of the season, just like I waited for Petkovic last year around.

·
Registered
12,131 Posts
If it's just based on this season:

Mazzarri/Garcia
Conte
Benitez
Montella
Mandorlini

If it's not based on just this season so far:

Conte
Mazzarri
Montella
Benitez
Allegri
Gasperini

Garcia somewhere in top-5. Can't judge him properly yet.

·
Registered
12,131 Posts
His short Inter stint was bad (as was Benitez's) and with Genoa in the end with the new, slower players wasn't as good as his previous seasons with Genoa. But in those previous seasons he was great, was considered one of the best in the league, and looked to be top-team material. His shortcoming is that he isn't flexible and needs the right players that fit his model. But when he has them, he's a very good coach. He seems to be doing well again after being hired this season.

I forgot one name: Guidolin. Would place him before or after Allegri.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts