Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rules that should be implemented immediately b/c of the following statement:

Diavolo said:
Pulsar, this is the Milan forum, if you don't like it, go back to yours.
I post 3 times a year in your forum, and each time somebody becomes personal. In the Milan Forum we talk like Milan fans, for sure we don't call people apes, as it has happened in your forum.

Have a pleasent evening.

RULE 1: Instead of welcoming other people who are respectful posting in our forum, tell them that if they don't like this place, then they should go back to their own forum. Scare away all outsiders.

RULE 2: If you post a lot in the other fan's forum, then let the fan post in our forum. If you post only 3 times a year in the the other fan's forum, then tell him he has 3 posts and then must leave.

RULE 3: Do not become personal with any guests. Let them run over you. Let the Milan fans typically come in here after each week and make fun of our defense. Let the Milan fans come in here and call us XXX for our draws. Let them insult Inter in all ways possible, but for the love of God do not insult them personally.

RULE 4: We were called savages and obviously we are not as distinguised and sophisticated as the Milan fans. The Milan fans have an upper-class, polite standard. We at the Inter forum are called lower-class by the quote above and we are a bunch of disrespectful people. We must change that. We must strive to become Milan fans, and "talk like Milan fans". That is, act like the bourgeois, the Milan fans.

RULE 5: If anyone comes here claiming that a call in one of our games was uncalled for, believe him immediately. Do not even bother with picture evidence. If he claims that Bergomi said he is right, then the case should be closed. I mean, if Bergomi, a great Inter legend, said we got a undeserved call, then he must be right, as its a job of a Sky Sports analyst to be biased. There is no use arguing, for if Gazzetta and Corriere del Sport say it so, then it must be so.

RULE 6: We should not call anyone apes. Do not even make comparisions, such as saying that apes and humans descended from the same evolutionary lineage. Why? For that would be considered blasphemy by the Milan fans, and they would claim that the person called them an ape. What does it matter to you? , you ask. Well if one person calls another an ape, then automatically generalizations are made and the Milan fan thinks that all the posters in the Inter forum will just call you apes every single day of the week and make personal attacks.

And lastly, the Biggest rule is that if Milan fans come here and attack Inter, do not respond with anything. They can do anything they like anywhere they like, but we cannot say anything.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Pingu,

Glad you could join us. Thank you for calling me an ape. I appreciate it. I won't run around crying over it though. I have a sense of self-respect and decency, you know. But I think you should rethink your ways. Only Inter fans are capable of calling others apes, according to the poster in the centre of discussion. Maybe you could switch to being an Inter fan, then calling someone an ape would come naturally. Thank you.

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Pulsar36 said:

RULE 1: Instead of welcoming other people who are respectful posting in our forum, tell them that if they don't like this place, then they should go back to their own forum. Scare away all outsiders.

RULE 2: If you post a lot in the other fan's forum, then let the fan post in our forum. If you post only 3 times a year in the the other fan's forum, then tell him he has 3 posts and then must leave.

RULE 3: Do not become personal with any guests. Let them run over you. Let the Milan fans typically come in here after each week and make fun of our defense. Let the Milan fans come in here and call us XXX for our draws. Let them insult Inter in all ways possible, but for the love of God do not insult them personally.

RULE 4: We were called savages and obviously we are not as distinguised and sophisticated as the Milan fans. The Milan fans have an upper-class, polite standard. We at the Inter forum are called lower-class by the quote above and we are a bunch of disrespectful people. We must change that. We must strive to become Milan fans, and "talk like Milan fans". That is, act like the bourgeois, the Milan fans.

RULE 5: If anyone comes here claiming that a call in one of our games was uncalled for, believe him immediately. Do not even bother with picture evidence. If he claims that Bergomi said he is right, then the case should be closed. I mean, if Bergomi, a great Inter legend, said we got a undeserved call, then he must be right, as its a job of a Sky Sports analyst to be biased. There is no use arguing, for if Gazzetta and Corriere del Sport say it so, then it must be so.

RULE 6: We should not call anyone apes. Do not even make comparisions, such as saying that apes and humans descended from the same evolutionary lineage. Why? For that would be considered blasphemy by the Milan fans, and they would claim that the person called them an ape. What does it matter to you? , you ask. Well if one person calls another an ape, then automatically generalizations are made and the Milan fan thinks that all the posters in the Inter forum will just call you apes every single day of the week and make personal attacks.

And lastly, the Biggest rule is that if Milan fans come here and attack Inter, do not respond with anything. They can do anything they like anywhere they like, but we cannot say anything.
Fine.
Please don't PM me for the 20th time saying how sorry you are.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Diavolo said:
Fine.
Please don't PM me for the 20th time saying how sorry you are.
I have nothing to say to you. Please don't clutter this thread uselessly. Thanks. Have a good night in Milano.

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Pulsar36 said:
I have nothing to say to you. Please don't clutter this thread uselessly. Thanks. Have a good night in Milano.
No problem.

·
U get what U give
8,784 Posts
Pulsar36 said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
Just impossible!! you are the man!! hahahahahahahahaaa!!!!
oh my GOD!! HAHAHAHAAAAA...

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Typical Milanisti, they come here and cause trouble but have the nerve to complain when we fight back.

Diavolo's got a number of names now hasnt he? At one stage there was a rumour that he was bald. Now he his new name is Ape. They dont go together because I have never seen a bald ape. But then maybe Diavolo is the world's and Milan's first bald ape supporter.

The way I see it, if they want to infect our threads with their smartarsed remarks then they should be prepared to receive comments in return.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Inter01 said:
They dont go together because I have never seen a bald ape.
LOL LMAO :thumbsup: :proud:

As they say in the USA, "El Presidente" and an ape are literally lifetime friends:

Inter01 said:
The way I see it, if they want to infect our threads with their smartarsed remarks then they should be prepared to receive comments in return.
Yes, that is the part that I most agree with. They fail to realize that making smart ass comments about our defense or our thrashing by Lazio every week deserves a response, sometimes ugly in nature since they attack our very blood in Inter.

Hey, what can I say? I gave him a chance to mend things, but Bush continued to instigate stuff with me and even ignored my faxes to him. So finally I said "Fine- two can play this game".

·
Registered
12,959 Posts
Inter01 said:
Diavolo's got a number of names now hasnt he? At one stage there was a rumour that he was bald. Now he his new name is Ape. They dont go together because I have never seen a bald ape. But then maybe Diavolo is the world's and Milan's first bald ape supporter.
To clear it up for you - Diavolo isn't bald and i also didn't notice any similarities to an ape. :cool:

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
LOL. I never could've imagined such an insignificant comment by me would turn into this. (I made the "ape" comment)

If I knew Diavolo was such a sensitive guy I wouldn't have said it in the first place. What amazes me though is how such a sensitive guy like Diavolo can be so insensitive towards others. :dazed:

The nerve of some people. :wallbang:

·
Freedom for all
16,851 Posts
Razman said:
LOL. I never could've imagined such an insignificant comment by me would turn into this. (I made the "ape" comment)

If I knew Diavolo was such a sensitive guy I wouldn't have said it in the first place. What amazes me though is how such a sensitive guy like Diavolo can be so insensitive towards others. :dazed:

The nerve of some people. :wallbang:
Because he's a MILAN fan, of course. What else would you expect?

Bunch of whiny, stuck up, self obsessed, hypocritical, quasi religious hippies over there. :tongue: :D

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.