Xtratime Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On the next Raw, all WWE superstars will be in attendance for the drawing of the brand new Smackdown and Raw rosters. Where apparently anyone can go anywhere and if a Raw champion gets drawn for Smackdown he has to drop his title (interesting to see if anyone has to do that).

Well they had to do something, it was going stale and the Smackdown roster was getting poor. It will be interesting to see who goes where, lets hope WWE make a good job of this.

I hope HHH gets split from Evolution, maybe with HHH going to Smackdown so Benoit can feud with Michaels.

Hurricane to Smackdown to challenge for the cruiserweight title, he's wasted on Raw.

I'll think of some more later.

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Firenze said:
wow. I don't know what to say to that...

You mean ALL the wrestlers of the WWE are going to Raw to decide their fate?
Yep, anyone can go anywhere, WWE are making a big thing about that stating even the mcmahons aren't safe and could go anywhere, this had to be done to rescue Smackdown, Big Show wants to o on leave but is not being allowed at the moment because the Smackdown roster is so thin.

I will actually watch Raw this week with some interest to see what they do.

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Christian will stay with Trish, and i think he may go to Smackdown, with Jericho staying on Raw.

·
Registered
6,710 Posts
I can't see how HHH coming to SmackDown would improve the conditions there! :D

Anyway, here is my list of players who should move to SmackDown.

Lance Storm (one of my fave, he's being wasted in Raw, if he's even being played there :mad: )
The Dudley Boys
RVD (not a fan of Booker-T myself)
If they are to split Evolution, then I hope to see Batista moving there, as SD lack a monster now that Brock Lesnar left.

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yacoob said:
I can't see how HHH coming to SmackDown would improve the conditions there! :D

Anyway, here is my list of players who should move to SmackDown.

Lance Storm (one of my fave, he's being wasted in Raw, if he's even being played there :mad: )
The Dudley Boys
RVD (not a fan of Booker-T myself)
If they are to split Evolution, then I hope to see Batista moving there, as SD lack a monster now that Brock Lesnar left.
Your right on Lance Storm
Don't like the dudleys anymore, table matches are getting old.
I think RVD may go Smackdown, surely someone will be stripped of a belt to make it interesting.

And HHH to Smackdown, leaving Evolution run by Flair, which would make for a much better evolution, maybe adding someone else, like a returning Edge or Charlie Haas.

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
Dudleys :yuck: .. unless they go ECW they suck.

IMO Jericho and Christian will stay on the same show they have unfinished business.... it' obvious Benoit will stay on Raw cuz Backlash is in Alberta Canada.

Move HHH away full stop :D

Put Jericho and Christian on SD and make them main eventors

Just keep Kane and Undertaker away, we don't need to see Kane buried again :rollani:.

·
Rated [D] for Danger
5,472 Posts
totally useless and small changes, with the exception of HHH, and the fact that each franchise had only 6 picks was pathetic.

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Of wolf and Man said:
totally useless and small changes, with the exception of HHH, and the fact that each franchise had only 6 picks was pathetic.
True, but HHH pissing off to Smackdown is good IMO, and er Edge to Raw, Shelton Benjamin to Raw, they were the good ones.

How can they leave Hurricane on Raw:mad: and move Tajiri there to cruiserweights with sod all to fight for.

·
Registered
6,710 Posts
jimbo jones said:
True, but HHH pissing off to Smackdown is good IMO,
Well, he's back to RAW now it seems with the Dudleys and Booker-T moving to SD. And the WWE website confirmed that Kurt Angle will be replacing Heyman as General Manager of SmackDown. Damn, I hoped to see Stone Cold moving there. :depress:

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yacoob said:
Well, he's back to RAW now it seems with the Dudleys and Booker-T moving to SD. And the WWE website confirmed that Kurt Angle will be replacing Heyman as General Manager of SmackDown. Damn, I hoped to see Stone Cold moving there. :depress:
He's back on Raw:confused: Oh please god no.

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Firenze said:
Jimbo,

I haven't read your posts, but if you're using spoilers....please don't!!!! :D
Ok, i forget that most people won't have watched it untill later on in the week now, seems as i miss Raw due to work, i'll put up a thread for all spoilers to go in, so you can stay clear untill you've watched from now on.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts