Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
11,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys,

Post all information on all AS Roma rising (or established) star players and transfers.

One of my favourite players is Bogdan Lobont, who's been doing fantastic ever since he was signed as a back-up keeper from Dinamo Bucuresti last year. Now he's in the main line-up and doing a great job as goalkeeper for the Italian club (who are doing much better than usual this season).

random fact: I met the squad last year during the summer in the airport in Rome, as they were off to their Europa League match in Belgium (against Standard, I believe). Unfortunately, I was wearing a Fiorentina jersey that day, LOL, and to think I had just bought an AS Roma shirt earlier that week!

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
he's good, did great for the u-18's and done well for the reserves whenever called up. He gets injured a lot though, hopefully he'll get a run in the cup next year.
I see. I remember when Man U snapped him up he was labelled "the next Totti" but have no heard anything from him since...

Even when Man U had G.Rossi you would hear things but with this fella it's been mute.

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
because rossi impressed in games, davide plays for u-18s and has been injured a lot so that might be the reason there are no new of him. He has shown enough promise when he has played though. And though he may end of being nothing similar to totti you can't help but compare them

1 - 8 of 8 Posts