Xtratime Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Pierre Wome: New Assasin Inter player

That:

Freekick made tonight by assassin Pierre Wome to David Balleri, that have "severe contussion in his tibia and streching ligament on his right knee"

The referee don't shows any red card to the player, as always :rolleyes:

I hope the italian federation puts a severe punishment to the player, because it's not the first time that he made something like that :frustrat:

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
yeah i saw that last night on tv as well, (holland channel 2),
the guy cried for his mother for ****s sake !

oh well, another reason not to support inter is: don't say anything true in their forum (like adriano is below form or something like that), cuz they call you an ignorant moron and damn you to hell :finger:

niceone interisti....

·
Registered
57,697 Posts
...And who asked you two to support Inter anyway ? blimey. :googly:

"The referee don't shows any red card", "it's not the first time that mades it" :howler: :howler: At least learn to write you illiterate poof.

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Tolga said:
So isn't supporting Inter's rivals a good enough reason in itself? :D
Of course, now Inter starts to cry like every season, looking for a new coach, because their squad full of foreigners don't win anything (except Italian Cup of course!)

Inter, one Uefa Cup, one Italian Cup and one Italian Supercup in seven years!! oooh, great team! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,491 Posts
inter is full of dirty players, veron, samuel, stankovic and materazzi. oh and i guess you can add wome to that list now :cool:

·
Registered
12,028 Posts
I feel a bit bad for Wome in absolute terms
He was a bastard in that tackle no doubt, but he was almost killed formissing a pk
you have to feel for him in that one

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
I remember when Cafu put a hole in Cufre's leg?

But that's ok, cause Cafu plays with a smile on his face.

It was a dirty tackle which caused a serious accident. UNFORTUNATELY, the referee didn't feel it was a red card. Hopefully next time they will see. Maybe we can hope that the player recovers and becomes fit to play again rather than looking for easy ways to hate Inter. It is really intelligent to allow ONE tackle define your feelings for Inter.

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
Not sure that both teams have equal cons, but yeah, I don' think this thread is the best of topics....[almost]every team has a dirty player or two...some more than others... so we can't generalize the actions of one player on the whole team

I hate Inter not because of one player, you can be sure about that ;)

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
Milanista4ever said:
Not sure that both teams have equal cons, but yeah, I don' think this thread is the best of topics....[almost]every team has a dirty player or two...some more than others... so we can't generalize the actions of one player on the whole team

I hate Inter not because of one player, you can be sure about that ;)
Exactly. Wome should not be a reason or not to support or attack Inter. What he did was wrong. I'm sure any rationalized Interista could tell you the same.

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
10,390 Posts
13 replies for that small scratch?

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
It's a shame, because I'm sure Wome would never have imagined that would happen. He apologized after the match, and for someone of his stature (low), why would he want to intentionally hurt someone? He was trying his best to try to play the game the way he knows how, on instinct, and he's very bad at it to tell you the truth. So sure, you can hate Inter for that, but it was just an honest mistake and I don't think you can really say these things don't occur in football. There have been a lot worse, with mal intentions that you can use, such as Materazzi's actions. But even him- hearing him in interviews and press conferences, I feel he is sometimes out of control with himself, and he doesn't go and try to hurt people intentionally, but rather play the game the way he knwos how, which is physical. A lot of times that ends up with him getting hurt, like Toni elbowing him in the face/eye....so I mean perhaps it is mal intented, but not in the way you want to think...he gets mad with himself and tries to take it out in an exggerated tackle or box out, and he hurts people....

Argue with me if you want, but these are my feelings, and I never hold anyone accountable on the field, b/c feelings get in the way of playing, so I can't hold Ibra accountable either.

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
Al Capone said:
It's a shame, because I'm sure Wome would never have imagined that would happen. He apologized after the match, and for someone of his stature (low), why would he want to intentionally hurt someone? He was trying his best to try to play the game the way he knows how, on instinct, and he's very bad at it to tell you the truth. So sure, you can hate Inter for that, but it was just an honest mistake and I don't think you can really say these things don't occur in football. There have been a lot worse, with mal intentions that you can use, such as Materazzi's actions. But even him- hearing him in interviews and press conferences, I feel he is sometimes out of control with himself, and he doesn't go and try to hurt people intentionally, but rather play the game the way he knwos how, which is physical. A lot of times that ends up with him getting hurt, like Toni elbowing him in the face/eye....so I mean perhaps it is mal intented, but not in the way you want to think...he gets mad with himself and tries to take it out in an exggerated tackle or box out, and he hurts people....

Argue with me if you want, but these are my feelings, and I never hold anyone accountable on the field, b/c feelings get in the way of playing, so I can't hold Ibra accountable either.
Agreed :thumbsup:

It can happen to any team in any given game.....I'm sure 99% of players commiting such challenges don't mean to seriosuly hurt their oponents...the remaining 1% are for Materazzi:D

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
Stupid Thread... the intentions of it.

Talking about a player's tackle and provide that as a reason NOT to support Inter? You must be inside the fan club of INTER.. unwillingly.

While the tackle didnt look good at all, but over emphasis on those moral shits once again is boring, especially this is not a gals game.

·
Registered
36,665 Posts
Smoje said:
Of course, now Inter starts to cry like every season, looking for a new coach, because their squad full of foreigners don't win anything (except Italian Cup of course!)
Yes, Inter has quite many foreigners in its squad this season but what about your own team?...

AC Milan 2005/06

Italy (9):
Valerio Fiori, Paolo Maldini, Alessandro Costacurta, Alessandro Nesta, Andrea Pirlo, Ivan Gennaro Gattuso, Massimo Ambrosini, Filippo Inzaghi, Alberto Gilardino

Foreigners (14):
Brazil (5): Dida, Cafú, Kaká, Sérginho, Amoroso
Netherlands (2): Jaap Stam, Clarence Seedorf
Australia (1): Zeljko Kalac
Georgia (1): Kakhaber Kaladze
Croatia (1): Dario Simic
Portugal (1): Rui Costa
Switzerland (1): Johann Vogel
Czech Republic (1): Marek Jankulovski
Ukraine (1): Andriy Shevchenko

Are you Spanish by the way? :googly:

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
It was a disgraceful and stupid tackle but can't be attributed to Inter's fault :) :cool: hopefully the player is dealt with well and proper.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts