Xtratime Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think that the new Rangers top looks mingin in the advert..but up-close it is actually pretty kool!

·
Registered
892 Posts
Yeah I was not that fussed about it either until I saw it up close.
I also just bought it today.

·
Registered
740 Posts
Yeah it looks not too bad (from a neutral point of view).

But how is every top different?

and

why is the tv advert sooooo bad?

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The advert is crap..especially when big Amo cums up an sayz "so dont let us down!"

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
How do u get the pics on ur name???

·
Registered
6,512 Posts
Got mine last Monday!

I think it's ok, apart from the NTL essay on the front.

gildea, every top is different because the shadow is different. Some people get upside down lions, some people get large lions on their top.

Or like me, you get no fecking lions because I have the árse of a lion at my shoulder and another árse at the bottom of the strip :mad: :mad: :mad:

The advert is so bad it's funny :D :D

·
Registered
892 Posts
Did you pre-order yours from Rangers CheleaBear?
I made sure I picked one with a good pattern.

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah...i know Gregor i h8d it at first but like most things it grows on u!

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
yea it is as ugly as the advert is bad! but on the other hand, as a celtic fan, it has no chance of growing on me! the first ntl one was good, lighter blue with white piping, but as the season goes on, you go off it depending on memories!

the fact that everyone is different, is because they are cheaply cut from one giant sheet of the pattern, and thats why they vary!

·
Registered
740 Posts
"the fact that everyone is different, is because they are cheaply cut from one giant sheet of the pattern, and thats why they vary!"

I find old firm fans reactions to each others tops generally quite amusing. 'cheaply cut' hehehe

didn't celtic release a top that once washed it baubled up terribly?

Now THAT was a poorly made top.

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It looks weird coz every top is different....it makes them look..u know kind of fake..but who cares as long as im gettin it i like it!!!
:D

·
Registered
54 Posts
I think it is mingin and if you have a sports connection look at the picture of Peter Lovenkrands with the new strip on, look at the ball, guess what it is, An English Premier Ball !!!

Hoping for the future eh.

·
Registered
6,512 Posts
Shed Boy said:
I think it is mingin and if you have a sports connection look at the picture of Peter Lovenkrands with the new strip on, look at the ball, guess what it is, An English Premier Ball !!!

Hoping for the future eh.
Oh the shame of it :rolleyes:

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Glasgow Rangers Announce New York Dates
News Archive

Rangers are heading Stateside (Allsport)
06/19/2002. Glasgow Rangers have announced a four-game trip to America this summer where they will play local and international opponents.

The pre-season tour will be based wholly in New York and will consist of matches against a college All-Stars team, Philadelphia, River Plate of Argentina and Brazilian outfit Santos.

The Scots will arrive in the USA on July 9th and commercial director Martin Bain said, "New York is an ideal venue for both Alex McLeish and the team and is part of the club's long-term global brand strategy. Not only does it offer the squad excellent training facilities and a good mix of opposition, it is also a thank you to the large network of fans we have in North America."

soccerage :cool:

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
That would be good for Rangers..some easy matches.
America has a good National Team, But the leauges let them down!!!!

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
that is cheap how it is an english premier ball!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts