·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The following players are returning to us after loan spells:

Pietro Strada
Nicola Mora (Napoli)
Damien Johnson (Blackburn)

Does anyone know ANYTHING about these players.

I sure as hell don't...

P.S. Damien Johnson is listed by SoccerAge as a "redemption". Does anyone know what that means???

Please tell us what you know - everyone. Thanks. ;)

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Pietro Strada is about 30 years old.He is right/left winger.He used to be a hell of a player and was holding a starting role at Parma for about 3 or 4 years.After a serius injury he became an average nobody and we loan him all the time here and there.Last season he was with Peruzia,this Januaray he was loaned to Genoa.He will be sold anyway.

Nicola Mora is a very talented 20 year old left back.Consider him a future Parma player but not from this year I think.

Its the first time I hear we own a player named Damien Johnson? I have heard of ths blackburn man and I THINK he is a young winger.He has never played for Parma,thats for sure...

------------------
Parma will fight back...FORZA PARMA!

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Actually Strada didn't play for us for 3-4 years. He came with Ancelotti as he was Ancelotti's favourite player. He was GREAT in the fall of 97 but then he got injured and Parma stopped scoring goals as we didn't have ANY creative force in our team to be reckoned with. (Pretty much as this year but now we had at least Fuser.) He was never a star before and after this period. Really strange I think. Actually he didn't do too good in the 96/97 season either so his top form lasted only 2 months before he got his serious injury.

·
Registered
859 Posts
This is from Rai´s homepage:

Back from loan: Strada, Ze Maria, Seric, Falsini, Matuzalem, Mora and Serena.

Bought: Appiah, Husain, Micoud, Bonazzoli and M´boma.

Back after loan: Walem and P Sousa.

Sold: Guardalben (Crotone)

Targets: Adailton, Brocchi, Alex, Luccin, Almeyda, Stankovic, K Andersson, Beretta, Grieco, Jörgensen, Lamouchi, Nakata, M Rossi, Rui Costa and Vampeta.

Lets hope we can trust them. :)

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Adailton is a Parma player. I think he's with the squad in China right now. But he will probably be loaned out again...

Kennet Andersson is, luckily, not a target anymore. He's simply said no and want to stay in Bologna.

We never signed Husain as the management thought he was too similar to Bolano and non EU.

·
Registered
385 Posts
WHATS CROTONE..
I NEVER HEARD IT.

WHOS JOHNSEN????
IS MATUZALEM A PARMA PLAYER?

·
Registered
385 Posts
WHATS CROTONE?..
I NEVER HEARD IT.

WHOS JOHNSEN????
IS MATUZALEM A PARMA PLAYER?

YOU FORGOT ALEJANDRO LEMBO.

·
Registered
421 Posts
redemption

i found that it means resolve-something
when u buy half player annd return him back with some money it said redemtion
like BARONIO

·
Registered
42 Posts
I would love to nab Rui Costa, but would he be that successful at Parma? He plays a similar position to Ortega... let's hope he would turn out more Veron than Ortega.

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
About D. Johnson its crap he's a home bred Park head(blackburns stadion) player. he
plays as right winger.
Parma dosn't owned him and certainly never loaned him(out)!
ITS REAL CRAP!!!

Also we also have Cardone central defender loaned to Venezia, he was included in the China tour.

Ze Maria isn't even a Palmeiras player anymore he plays with Cruziero.

Adailton is co-owned by Verona and will probaly return to Verona.

Crotone is a (little) club just promoted to Serie B, but we havn't sold him yet, espasially not now Buffon is injured...

Queso, Yess Matuzalem is a parma player he plays as a central midfielder, he 20y. and is brazilian, he played for Vitória :)

Hope i ansered all your questions :)

·
Registered
104 Posts
Mathias Almeyda to Parma for £40?! Hell, I have to call Cragnotti and offer £50. I'm sure he'd be a miracle-worker on Hammarby's midfield... :)

[This message has been edited by tio (edited 08-06-2000).]

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
His price will be around 15 million pounds.

Do you know how much 40 million pounds is? a Rivaldo possibly... :)

------------------
Parma will fight back...FORZA PARMA!

·
Registered
385 Posts
thank for you information guy...

i will pray for a next good season for our team...and i hope that Matias Almeyda will not come here...Hes always injured and is just a good sub in S.S. Lazio and is so $$$$.

I pray for a good playmaker (Our critical point), and all energy and money would be use in find a good player.

i hope RUI COSTA OR PABLO AIMAR..

Finally what´s happ whit MICOUD?
Hes now in Parma and .... there are a lot of doubts about him as playmaker¡

I heard that could play as left winger (Cool because Vanoli is no enough)

FORZA PARMA¡

·
Registered
385 Posts
they are all crazy...

Matias Almeyda is just a good sub in S.S Lazio bench....and frecuently is injured...
Matias: Keep get out of here¡

I prAy for a good playmaker as RUI COSTA OR PABLO AIMAR...is our critical point¡

Micoud is a playmaker but..i have doubts about him..i think taha could be a cool left winger to replace Vanoli(is no enough)

FORZA PARMA¡

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
Yess you are right Amo, some people don't know how much a english pound is worth!

Let me explain 3pound is 2dollar, so thats a huge difference.
So if Almeyda should cost 40 pounds we instead could have bought 2 verons and a simeone :)

Queso, we all know that we need a playmaker.
Micoud always played as a left winger in Bordeaux, never behind the 2 strikers.
He maby shift behind the 2 but it was not his starting posistion!

Vanoli is good enough, but just had bad season just as Baggio, they are both good players.
Remember them both 2 seasons ago... :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts