Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to yahoo soccer and they had a picture of 4 of Milan's newest, Dida, Commandini, Roque Junior, and Drazen Brncic. Who is this Drazen Brncic? I know he's croatian. What position does he play? Is he good? How much did he cost?

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
He is 28 or so and comes from Monza in Serie B so he is old and most likely he sucks or he would not play in Serie B at that age. He is from Croatia, but have a Belgium passport which is the only positive thing I have heard about him so far. A totally stupid buy it seems.

He only cost 1000 Euro though so maybe Berlusconi is looking to double the investment :)

·
Registered
15,061 Posts
argh, do not lay your finger on our wounds, strange guy :)
InterJuvefanatic, what cool, I have never supposed that sth. like this could happen, must been a genetic experiment :) Just kidding, do not wanted to insult you, it is just strange, loving Juve AND Inter. But it's cool, by that.

Brncic? well, at least I dare to make the prognose: He would not disappoint us (cause our opinion of him is so low he just can excell it) :)

stupid buy, I guess, too

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
When is Riquelme coming?, how did Milan offer for him again?, US40mil?

And I heard Milan was interest in Czech star Rosicky, what's the story with him?

·
Registered
785 Posts
Inter Juve fanatic, can you please make a link to the pictures you talked about.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts