Xtratime Community banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I find this hard to believe in (and actually consider it to be a wildest rumor so far;):D), but gossip has it that Rupert Murdoch, Australian Media mogul, is interested in buying off Lazio from Cragnotti.

So far, no denial or confirmation from any side, just a talk on Italian TV shows.;)

Several years ago (1999 to be exact) Murdoch was trying to buy TV rights for Lazio games.

But where this thing came from???:confused:

·
Registered
672 Posts
heh you got information and you don't know where it comes from? They were talking about it in the 'processo di Biscardi' some Italian tv show.... That's all I know....

Let's just see what happens now shall we... :D

·
Registered
6,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I watch 'processo di Biscardi' ;) Malta is close enough to have basically all of the Italian chanels. TMC is one of them;)

Now, i do not understand much of Italian:D, and when they were talking about it i though they are talking about TV rights and Murdoch;)

My question is where did the whole story came from?

·
Registered
6,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I doubt it;)

But Crag did not show much recently in that respect either. And knowing that Murdoch does not have financial problems on the scale Crag has, I wouldnt mind if this goes through.....

but, it's just one more "news" that was to be expected. First Crag has to sell all of the players because of the financial problems. Next logical "rumor" step is that Crag is for sale too;)

G

·
if murdoch buys over lazio,we may not need to sell nesta and crespo and could even buy back veron.so why not?since he is more richer.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts