Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://football.org.il/pages/videogallery.aspx

The IFA have really done a great job with there new website, they have about 20 of Israel's most recent games (the whole 90 minutes) available to watch on there website and if your good with computer you'll be able to download them too. They have the full 90 minutes of France-Israel 93' and Brazil's friendly with Israel quite a few years ago. They also have almost all recent games including Israel's 0-0 draw in France in 2005 and all of Euro 2004, World Cup 2006, and Euro 2008 qualifiers!

Enjoy!
El El Yisrael!

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
yesterday i saw the Israel-Russia game, the new website indeed is amazing, i hope they also keep updated the english section

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
I know im going off here, but the Romanian FA website not only has that, but also has LIVE games to every match of Romania.

I was able to watch Romania vs. Montenegro on their website. Free of charge. Direct. Live!

Amazing. Luzon should follow suite!

·
Registered
485 Posts
yeah its a great feature.

I just keep rewinding the Badir goal against that stupid C*unt Barthez in the 06 qualifiers, very satisfying.

Apparently, Beitar Jerusalem is adding the same feature that the Romanian FA has on their site. They are going to start streaming live CSKA Moscow games free of charge. They are really stepping in the right direction.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts